If you look a stunning android smartwatch on any of your friends or known one’s wrist, then it might be a Z10 smartwatch. Yes, it happened to me! Off course there are many smartwatches of different brands available on the market today. But I don’t know why this watch is gaining popularity, and people are eagerly buying it for their daily use.
So to find out the reason behind its trending I look at many different e-commerce sites and forums. My primary purpose is to get the actual reviews posted by the people those who have experience of using a Z10 smartwatch.
After collecting the information from various sources, I come to know many things about Z10 that I want to share in this post as a combined review. So keep on reading!
A Review on the Z10 Smartwatch Features
Let us have an outlook on the essential features of a Z10 smartwatch based on different aspects to get an idea of what this gadget has for the users.
Hardware and Design:
Z10 is based on Android 5.1 Operating system, and you can access Google Play store. It is loaded up with 1GB of RAM and an MTK6580 quad-core CPU with a speed of about 1.3 GHz for smooth performance. You can get accelerometer sensor on the smartwatch.
The watch has an impressive display. It allows smooth touch and gives three-dimensional visual effects. Z10 creates good visual power with water drop like appearance. It has been designed well to be used on any occasion; people are amazed by looking its screen. The watch has a stunning circular AMOLED display of about 1.39 inch. Z10 smartwatch is durable to use for all day, all weather use. A 2.5D radian gorilla glass is fitted on its screen to protect it from damage.
The watch has a 3g Nano SIM card slot, a mic and speaker. A user can quickly make or receive calls via wrist without the need to access the phone. The watch has a micro USB port. The Smartwatch supports GPS, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 4.o Connectivity.
Performance and Battery:
Z10 smartwatch can’t be idle it is continuously syncing with your smartphone paired with the same. It will notify you of the incoming messages or any social media alerts. You can get your account notifications on the watch. Nearly from all trending Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and other different social media accounts. Z10 is powered by a 350 mAh battery offering 72 hours of standby time and 4 hours of continuous talk time.
It has 16GB of internal storage enough to keep necessary files and music. It supports various file formats like Video (3GP, MP4 and AVI), Photos (GIF, BMP, JPG and PNG), E-book files (TXT, PDF), and Audio files (WMA, MP3 and WAV).
Z10 android smartwatch is made for multipurpose use. It can act as your assistant, trainer and photographer. You can use it regularly to maintain your health. After all, it is having helpful features like a sedentary reminder, heart rate monitor and a pedometer. Z10 watch can support about 16 different languages.
What are the Impressive Factors in the Watch?
Following are some of the facts that I am searching about Z10. Maybe the reasons why people purchase Z10 smartwatch. I’ve listed them by some positive Z10 smartwatch reviews;
- An impressive part about Z10 is that it has a stylish, dynamic watch face. Also, you can choose from more than 40 different watch faces as custom setups to create and set the watch face as per an occasion or your taste.
- Z10 is IP54 certified. The watch can withstand dirt, dust and water splash.
- The google assistant available on a Z10 smartwatch is helpful. Especially if you want to make calls, send messages or do any other activity on the go.
- The smartwatch act as a kind personal trainer to maintain the health on a daily basis and it can also track user’s regular exercises.
- The smartwatch can also work as an entertainment gadget since you can play videos and music on the same.
- A user can get real-time weather updates on Z10.
- Customer can take the remote selfies and pictures on the phone using Z10 watch.
- One can sync phone book with the watch.
- You can use the Z10 to scan a QR code that will further help you to download an app on your synchronised phone.
You can get Z10 smartwatch at a price of around $100. As a package content, you will get a USB cable, a Screwdriver, a Charging Dock, User manual and smartwatch. One of the good part regarding flexibility of using a Z10 is that you can use this watch either with an iOS or an Android smartphone since it supports both.
Facts that Users Don’t Like:
After going through different user reviews and ratings, I have listed down some of the points about Z10 based on which its users might not be happy:
- Z10 has a capacitive touchscreen with the resolution of 400×400. Its video quality might disappoint some people. However, not to forget it’s a small screen watch after all.
- The watch supports 2G and 3G connectivity. Today many of the smartphone users are preferring a 4G connectivity gadget. So it might be a limitation of the watch.
- You can not upgrade the Android OS on the Z10 watch. If someone tries to flash or modify the default OS, then it will avoid the warranty.
- The Smartwatch comes with a 2MP camera with 1280×720 resolution. As per the current trend, people like to buy gadgets having high-resolution cameras. So it might disappoint photography geeks.
Finally, I can say it has many positive points in comparison to few limitations. If you are looking ahead to buy Z10, then you can go for it. After all Z10 watch comes with one year of manufacturer warranty, so you can buy it without any doubt in mind. At least you are assured to use it roughly and check its performance for the first 12 months.