This year Xiaomi stressed in the technological market. Launching smartphones like the Xiaomi Mi 8 and Redmi 6, and gadgets such as the Mi band 3 had amazing success and have given much to talk about. In consequence, Fortune Chinese Network has positioned Xiaomi as the third most influential company in China in 2018. Want to know more? Keep reading!
Read Also: Xiaomi Mi 8 review
Xiaomi is the third most influential company in China in 2018
Fortune Chinese Network chose 500 Chinese companies of all the types of industries and took criteria related to innovation. Next, Fortune Chinese Network selected the 52 most influential companies in the Asian country. The organization made a questionnaire to 80,000 senior executives. According to Fortune Chinese Network, there are 3 elements that determine business success: clear innovation strategies, innovative ways of adapting, and creation of innovative capacity.
List of the 30 most influential companies in China
From the original list of 52 companies, Xiaomi ranked as the third most influential company in China in 2018. Also, Huawei ranked first and Alibaba the second. Now, XiaomiToday brings you a list of the 30 most influential companies in China according to Fortune Chinese Network:
- Huawei Investment Holdings Co., Ltd. Telecommunications, AI.
- Alibaba Group. Internet services.
- Xiaomi Technology Co., Ltd. Electronics.
- Zhuhai Gree Group Co., Ltd. Electronics.
- Haier Group Corporation. Electronics.
- Sany Heavy Industry Group Co., Ltd. Manufacturing.
- SF Holdings Co., Ltd. Transport, Logistic.
- China CRRC Co., Ltd. Manufacturing.
- Tencent Internet. Internet Services.
- China Baowu Iron and Steel Group Co., Ltd. Metal industry.
- Guizhou Maotai Distillery (Group) Co., Ltd. Food.
- Midea Group Co., Ltd. Electrónica. Electronics.
- China Merchants Bank Co., Ltd. Bank, Stock.
- China Ping An Insurance (Group) Co., Ltd. Insurance.
- China Aerospace Science and Technology Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Zhenhua Heavy Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. Manufacturing.
- Shougang Group Co., Ltd. Metal industry.
- Shandong Weiqiao Venture Group Co., Ltd. Metal industry.
- China Petrochemical Corporation. Petroleum, Chemical.
- Xugong Group Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. Manufacturing.
- Shipbuilding Industry Corporation Limited. Manufacturing.
- Jingdong Internet. Internet services.
- BOE Technology Group Co., Ltd. Electronics.
- China Aviation Industry Corporation Limited. Manufacturing.
- Qingdao Beer Group Co., Ltd. Food.
- China Artillery Industry Group Co., Ltd. Manufacturing.
- China Aluminium Group Co., Ltd. Metal industry.
- Lenovo Group Electronics. Electronics.
- China Gold Group Co., Ltd. Metal industry.
- Baidu Internet. Internet services.
What is expected?
Xiaomi has been listed as the third most influential company in China in 2018. This fact gives us a prelude about how far Lei Jun’s company can go in the coming year. The Asian firm has only been in the market for 8 years but it is respected and admired by all lovers of technology.
Has this article been to your liking and are you interested in seeing more like this? If the answer to that is yes, then, we invite you to follow us on our official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, where in addition to news, you can find the best analysis together with the best offers in the market. Also, now we have a Youtube Channel, so if you want to see videos of the things that Xiaomi has for its users, go and follow us there!