The first thing is that Redmi Note 5 design would follow the trend of small edges. The housing would be metallic (aluminum). Also, it will have a dual rear camera (one of 16MP and another of 5MP) with a fingerprint reader under these. The display of the device would be an IPS LCD screen of 5.99? with an FHD+ resolution, this is the reason why its aspect ratio would enter the standard of 18:9.
As mentioned previously, the device is expected in two versions: an economic one with a Snapdragon 630, plus 3GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage; and a more powerful one with a Snapdragon 636, 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage. Both models will come with a 4,100mAh battery and Quick Charge 4.0. The standard version would cost approximately 1,499 Yuan ($237), while the Premium would cost 1,799 Yuan ($285).
Why Is It Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Releasing on February 15?
- Source Code Reveals
- Audience is waiting for Redmi Note 5 for quite a time now
- Internet is trending with the leaks and rumors of Redmi Note 5
- India is the venue instead of China because of Redmi Note 3 and 4 remarkable success in India
- Xiaomi has always released Redmi Note series in Q1 of that specific year
Why Isn’t It Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 But Redmi 5 & 5 Plus Releasing on February 15?
- Xiaomi releases the new flagship in China first, after that in India
- Redmi 5 and 5 Plus is already released in China
- Redmi 5 and 5 Plus is way budget-friendly than Redmi Note 5