Specifications Of Xiaomi Redmi 5
Xiaomi Redmi 5 powered by Snapdragon 450 with Adreno 506 GPU, It has 5.7-inch HD+ (18:9) display with 1440×720 resolution.
Redmi 5 comes with a 12MP rear camera with 1.25-micron pixel having (f/2.2 aperture) led flash and PDAF features. In front, we have 5MP shooter with Face recognition.
We have 2+16GB, 3+32GB, 4+64GB models in Redmi 5 with 3300mAh battery capacity which gives a good battery life. The flagship runs on Android Nougat 7.1 with MIUI 9 User Interface which makes it fast and fluid.
Price And Availablity
It has 3 models 2+16GB priced at INR 8K ($123), 3+32GB at INR 9K ($ 138), 4+64GB at INR 11K ($ 169). And you can buy this device from Amazon or Mi.com on 20 March at 12 PM.
Furthermore, the fifth generation of Redmi series comes in 4 beautiful colors: Black, Gold, Lake Blue and Rose Gold.
Main Highlights Of Redmi 5
- Snapdragon 450 (Adreno 506 GPU).
- 12MP rear camera and 5MP front.
- 3300mAh Battery Capacity.
- Available in 2+16GB, 3+32GB, 4+64GB.
- Runs on Android Nougat and MIUI9 UI
- 5.7-inch display with 2.5D glass.
- Metal Body with the Fingerprint sensor.