News

Xiaomi Ranked 4th In BrandZ ™ Top 50 Chinese Global Brand Builders 2018

"Xiaomi is a brand of smartphones and other mobile devices, along with a range of consumer electronics and products and accessories, and Xiaomi started exporting in 2014, when it became the most valuable technology company in the world. (starting in Eastern Europe) to its main overseas markets in India, Ukraine, Indonesia, Myanmar and Israel. "

A report published by WPP and Kantar Millward Brown, in collaboration with Google, reveals that innovation is ‘in the DNA’ of China Global Brand Builders. This accurate report identifies and classifies Chinese brands according to the strength of their brand abroad. In turn, it also reveals and provides important recommendations for Chinese brands to globalize. And this year, Xiaomi Ranked 4th In BrandZ ™ Top 50 Chinese Global Brand Builders 2018 with 757 points over other Chinese companies such as Haier and ZTE.

As China’s innovation-driven development continues to drive growth and global strategy for many local brand leaders, Brandz exposes how “created in China” goods and services now represent innovation, quality, and value. The brands of the 12 product categories are classified according to their Brand Power Scores in seven developed markets, including France, Germany, Spain, the United Kingdom, the USA, Australia, and Japan. On this occasion, the 5 leading brands in 2018 include; Lenovo, Huawei, Alibaba, Xiaomi and Air China.

[Also check: Xiaomi doubles its market share in the last quarter of 2017]

What BrandZ ™ report says about China’s industry outlook?

In 2017, the top consisted of only 30 brands, but due to the rapid pace of global expansion of Chinese companies, this figure has now been taken to 50 brands in the ranking. Many of the Chinese companies defend President Xi Jinping’s 2013 initiative, ‘Silk Road Economic Belt’, responding to China’s call for attention to a new era of globalization in what has been called the highest development momentum in history.

Lenovo, Huawei, Xiaomi, and Anker dominate in the Consumer Electronics category, which remains the highest rated category in this top. In 2018, there are ten Consumer Electronics brands that contribute with 34% of Brand Power’s total score. Collectively, consumer electronics, mobile gaming, and e-commerce (including fast online fashion) represent 61% of the brand’s total power in the Top 50. The remaining 39% of Brand Power added comes from another seven categories.

Xiaomi Ranked 4th In BrandZ

The report has analyzed in depth the Chinese brands that are having an impact with consumers in international markets and provides a lot of inspiring ideas about how Chinese companies can successfully build their brands on a global scale.

As can be seen, Chinese brands are at the forefront of innovation and their global brand builders are helping to establish China as an innovative, cutting-edge and pioneering industry. This fact is driven by China’s insatiable appetite for new technologies, which has caused the growth of many categories of brands and boosting innovation at an incredible pace.

SOURCE

Hugleidys Ortega

Writer at es.Xiaomitoday.com too, voice dubber, geek and Community Manager. Committed to being a person who is not satisfied with doing only one thing, because I can and I want to do everything.

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Close
Close