If you have always wanted to have treadmills, but because of the large size you get discouraged in getting one? this is the best option you can settle for. When I saw the renders of the new Xiaomi product, I found that it was finally a minimalist piece of equipment for all. After folding, it only takes less than half a square meter. It comes with loads of amazing features which would interest you. So just do well to follow up with the reading, so you can explore all the features the device can render.
The Xiaomi WalkingPad looks like an ordinary treadmill which looks like a regular jogging track, although it does not particularly run. The speed range is from 0.5 to 6 kilometers per hour – this is the maximum quickest step. It has a weight of 28 kg and supports a maximum load of 90 Kg, the blade has a dimension of 1200×415 mm. It is made of aluminum alloy and high-density elastic material. On the front, we can find an LED screen that provides information about the exercise time and the speed reached. It offers two modes of movement: For beginners, the Xiaomi recommends choosing a fixed speed mode, which can be adjusted using the wireless console from the kit. In automatic mode, the track is accelerated if the user moves to the front edge, and slows down if “trailing behind”.
The WalkingPad supports synchronization with the Mi Home application. It integrates into a “smart home” system, and can simultaneously be seen on Xiaomi TV during the workout. After training, the WalkingPad can be folded in half and slid under the sofa. The thickness of the track in the folded condition is only 12.9 cm, there is a wheel for easy and convenient transportation so you really don’t have to worry much about how to convey the walking Pad to its storage point.
- IML technology for the panel, sandblasting texture cladding technology and aluminized molding lines of the body
- Lightweight aluminum alloy structure to reduce the weight of the whole machine
- Multiple protections: child lock protection, overload protection, 10-minute automatic standby, and novice speed limit protection
- Bottom wheel design to move easily
- Walking platform distance from the ground is only 57mm when in normal use
- Just for less than half a square meter and 12.9cm thickness after folding
- Different speed selection for the new beginner or experienced athletes
- Has been integrated into Xiaomi’s smart home ecosystem and can be set up and adjusted through the Mijia App ( can be downloaded from the App Store )
- Installation-free design
- The walking machine powered by the plug to do exercise, the remote control is powered by a button battery ( included in the product )
- Suitable for doing exercise at home, office, garden, etc.
Where To Buy The Xiaomi Mijia WalkingPad
The Xiaomi Mijia WalkingPad is currently available on Gearbest for $399.99 using the coupon code: GBA1FW and comes with a free option attached to the product.