The Xiaomi laser projector caused quite a stir: and everyone actually wanted to get the amazing projector. With the Xiaomi Mijia LED Projector now available for purchase “an ordinary” projector, which goes for less than $700. We would look at the Xiaomi Mijia 3500 Lumens Quad-core Projector and what things the device can boost of compared to the larger model
The Xiaomi 120 inch HDR10 Mijia Projector is fully equipped with amazing technologies such as a 0.47 DMD 1080p chip which delivers pictures with up to 120 inches, 800 ANSI lumens and 500: 1 contrast. The projector is embedded with the DLP technology. For this purpose, the image is automatically focused on laser autofocus and the device is so compact and lightweight that you can easily take it around with a backpack.
Unlike the laser beamer in white / gray, the small Mijia DLP projector comes in matt and glossy black colors which makes it looks so cute. Fortunately, the piano black paint on the front does not visibly pick up fingerprints. Speaking of small; The projector measures 215 x 218 x 116 mm at 3.4kg. So it fits into a normal 15-inch backpack including the notebook and even the Nintendo Switch with a controller. So you have the cinema for the next evening just with you.
The Xiaomi Mijia projector is made of aluminum unibody with black plastic inserts. The entire front around the lens is shiny, as is the back in the area of ??the connectors. On the front of the lens emblazoned with 61mm diameters. Below that is hardly visible the laser autofocus and the Mijia logo. On the left and right, the black metal on the half of the surface is broken through small ventilation holes. Also, the back is half punched, but here we find black plastic, on the right side there are the connections
Let’s first clarify the specifications of the Xiaomi Mijia projector, or what is being advertised:
- Resolution: Full HD – 1920 x 1080 pixels / 4K signals are supported but scaled down
- Picture: brightness 3500 lux / 800 ANSI lumens Image
- features: 3D support via shutter glasses / HDR10 is assumed, but can not be played with a contrast of 1: 500.
- Sound: 2 x 10 W speakers System: MIUI TV on Android 6 base, Amlogic T968-H CPU + 2GB RAM and 16GB storage
- Power consumption: 70 to max. 130 watts
- Lamp: 30,000 operating hours indicated = to 10 years about 8 hours a day In comparison, the Xiaomi laser projector comes with a contrast of 3000: 1 and 5000 lux brightness. Here, too, 4K signals can be processed but must be spent down calculated. In terms of sound, the Mi Laser Beamer is clearly superior: 4 drivers in total and the sound comes from the right direction, namely the image/projection
- 0.47 inch DMD image and 2.07 million mirror slices show full HD exquisite scene
- 120-inch giant projection image creates theatre and game room in your home
- 800ANSI lumen true brightness ensure gorgeous colors and avoid distortion
- HDR10 image enhancement technique enhance the color saturation
- Dolby sound enhancement technique creates shocked auditory experience
- 1.1:1 throw ration ensure large picture in short distance
- + / – 45 degree keystone correction ensure the casual placement
- Large amounts of films and television resources satisfy entertainment requirements for everyone
Where To Buy The Xiaomi Mijia 3500 Lumens Quad-core Projector
The Xiaomi Mijia 3500 Lumens Quad-core Projector is currently available on Gearbest for $699.99. You can do well to check other projector avaialbe for purchase below