Just like every year, Xiaomi is gearing up for their flagship launch. Soon after the announcement about OnePlus 6 release, Xiaomi Mi7 Release rumors are spreading all around the web.
As per the latest rumor by baidu.com, users may see Xiaomi Mi7 release event sometime around May 7th. As this is what we tried to translate via Google Translate (text from the poster) –
Let you “7” stay for a long time, I’m coming May 7th millet 7 new product conference.
Xiaomi Mi7 Release rumors also say a lot about the device itself.
The Mi7 is going to be an ‘All Black’ device, maybe front and back possessing gorilla glass protection, just like we saw on Mi6 last year.
Furthermore, the aforesaid that the conference may take place on 7th of May 2018 in Shenzhen, Guangzhou, South China. There may be some other products that Xiaomi may launch during their conference in Shenzhen this year. As of now, there is no news regarding any other products.
What’s expected in Xiaomi Mi7 Release?
Following the flagship trends in the year 2018 the device will sport;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 processor with 6/8 GB RAM variants
- Adreno 540 GPU and 32/64 GB internal memory options may be there that can be expanded up to 128GB using a microSD card.
- Following the ‘bezel-less’ trend of the year 2018, you may also see an 18:9, 6.01-inch screen that is made by Samsung.
- With 3500 Li-Po battery, the device will last for a day.
- Camera combinations: 2 x 16 MP dual rear camera with an aperture of f1.7.
- The device will also support Qi Standard Wireless Charging as Xiaomi has recently shaken hands with Wireless Power Consortium (WPC).
- As per the prices, Mi7 is rumored to arrive at 2,999 Yuan for the 6 GB variant that’s roughly 475 USD.
Well, that’s all we’ve for the Xiaomi Mi7 Release rumors. Stay tuned to Xiaomi Today for more rumors about the Mi7 launch.