The Mi Watch is the new Xiaomi smartwatch announced along with Xiaomi CC9 Pro smartphone and Mi TV 5/5 Pro. As a prerequisite, the product is characterized by a refined design similar to the Apple Watch – even if it differs from the latter in a body with more squared edges made of aluminum alloy and ceramic in the lower part. The watch is equipped with a 1.78 “AMOLED display with 326 PPI, SoC Snapdragon Wear 3100 @ 1.2GHz, 1GB of RAM and 8GB of storage for storing photos, videos, music, and apps.
Just like the clock from the Cupertino company, the Mi Watch also uses a side crown and the touch for content management. The operating system is Google’s Wear OS with proprietary MIUI Watch software customization that includes the ability to play videos, monitor heart rate, oxygen in the blood (VO2), sleep, body energy and various sports activities including swimming.
The remaining part of the technical data sheet also includes 570 mAh battery capable of guaranteeing – according to the company – an autonomy of 36 hours with a single charge, NFC, Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi (n) and GPS. Finally, thanks to eSIM connectivity, the Mi Watch allows you to make or receive calls and connect to the internet.
- 1.78 “AMOLED display with 326ppi
- SoC Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 3100
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of storage space
- Connectivity: eSIM 4G, NFC (China only payments), Bluetooth 4.2, Wi-Fi (n), GPS
- 570 mAh battery
- Interchangeable straps
- Heart rate monitoring, oxygenation value in the blood (VO2), sleep and body energy
- Functionality dedicated to sport and swimming
- Wear OS operating system with MIUI Watch customization and over 40 optimized apps
- XiaoAI owner assistant (China only)
Where To Buy The Xiaomi Mi SmartWatch
The Xiaomi Mi SmartWatch is currently available on Gearbest for $285.99.