Today, Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, released the Xiaomi Mi Smart Band 4 in India. This device comes with a INR2,299 ($32/€30) price tag and you will be able to pick one from Mi.com, Amazon.in, and Mi Home stores. However, the official sale starts on September 19. The Mi Smart Band 4 is the global version of the Mi Band 4 sold in China, and it lacks two features – NFC and microphone. However, it retains rest of the specs like a 0.95″ full-color AMOLED display, sleep and heart rate monitoring, and water resistance up to 50 meters.
The Mi Band 4 has 6-axis high-precision sensor and comes with 6 sports modes, can track swimming data in real-time, and supports smart stroke recognition. It NFC also has support for Alipay in China. The band features a built-in microphone with Xiao AI voice assistant that can control Xiaomi Smart Home IoT accessories easily.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 specifications
- 0.95-inch (120 x 240 pixels) AMOLED 24bit color touch screen display with up to 400 nits brightness, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications from apps, calls and more
- Microphone for voice assistant (NFC Edition only)
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor
- 22.1g / 22.2g (NFC) ultra-light body
- 5ATM (50 meters) water-resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NFC (Optional)
- 135mAh / 125mAh (NFC) Li-Ion polymer battery with up to 20 days / 15 days (NFC) of usage
If you ant to buy the Xiaomi Mi Band 4, there are some coupon codes for you
Coupon Code for International version: GBBAND4MI
Coupon Code for Chinese version: GBXMSH01