Every time that a leak coming from the 3C certification of China appears, it is because the device could probably be presented in a short time. Today we have precisely this information about the long-awaited Xiaomi Mi MAX 3. The next generation of Xiaomi’s famous line of phablets has just passed its 3C certification. So, we only have to wait for Xiaomi to officially announce its release date. If we remember, a few weeks ago Lei Jun announced on Weibo that it would be launched in July.
Model detected in China’s 3C certification
A Xiaomi smartphone model with the code name “M1807E8S” has been detected in 3C. According to the specifications and the date it was certified, this phone could be the Xiaomi Mi MAX 3. The relevant 3C information says that the terminal is produced by IAC in Nanjing. Also, the power adapter model is “MDY-08-ES” which supports 5VDC 3A/9VDC 2A/12VDC 1.5A, up to 18W fast charging.
Specifications of the Xiaomi MI MAX 3
Finally, it is necessary to remember that the specifications of the Xiaomi Mi MAX 3 could be the following:
- Chipset Snapdragon 710 with the new Kyro 360 CPU architecture. It would have 2 Cortex-A75 large cores clocked at 2.2GHz and 6 Cortex-A55 small cores at 1.7GHz.
- A 7-inch display with 18: 9 aspect ratio.
- GPU Adreno 616.
- AI Engine whose AI performance is twice than that of it previous Snapdragon 660 chipset.
- A minimum configuration of 4GB of RAM.
- Dual rear camera (vertical).
- Operating system MIUI 10 based on Android 8.1 Oreo.
- A 5500 mAh massive battery.
As we can see, the Mi MAX 3 would have a lot about the newly launched Xiaomi Mi 8 SE in terms of hardware. What we hope is that, in terms of design, it beats the new flagship.
We invite you to follow us through our social networks to receive much more information about Xiaomi and others brands. We are on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and now we are launching our Youtube Channel. Do not forget to share and tell us your impressions!