Xiaomi held the Mi Band 4 new product launch conference in Beijing about a week ago where the company also released the NFC version of its latest Mi Band. The official release of the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 saw a bracelet that uses a color display, providing a colorful wristband and a variety of personalized themes. If you’ve been eagerly waiting to get your hands on the new Xiaomi Mi Band 4then you’re in luck, as it’s now available to buy in the UK. You can now pick up the fitness tracker from the Xiaomi website. However, it is cheaper to buy this band from Gearbest and ship it to the UK within a few days
The Xiaomi Mi 4 uses 0.95-inch AMOLED high-brightness color screen with a resolution of 240 x 120 and it supports 77 full-color dial theme. The screen can display 45 Chinese characters and display cover is upgraded to 2.5D scratch-resistant glass panel. The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 also comes with a built-in 6-axis high-precision sensor, supports 5 ATM waterproof which means that you can go swimming with this band which supports outdoor running, indoor running, walking, exercising, riding six sports modes, etc.
The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 continues the heart rate warning function on the Mi band 3. When the heart rate is too high, the bracelet will automatically vibrate to remind the user to pay attention. The band also supports sedentary reminders. In addition, Xiaomi Mi Band 4 NFC version also has XiaoAi voice support which ensures that sports features, alarm clock, heart rate, and other bracelet functions can be evoked in one sentence. As the smart home control center on the wrist, the Xiaomi Mi Band 4 NFC version can be used to control home appliances such as console lights, sweeping robots, and smart door locks. Xiaomi M Band 4 (NFC version) supports multi-function NFC, not only can it brush bus cards and access cards, but also support Alipay payment.
This band will display current and future weather conditions. In addition to the weather, you can also check the daily exchange rate, stocks, movies, and much other daily information. It is equipped with a 135 mAh battery. According to Xiaomi laboratory test data, Xiaomi Mi Band 4 standard version lasts about 20 days, and the NFC version lasts about 15 days.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4 specifications
- 0.95-inch (120 x 240 pixels) AMOLED 24bit color touch screen display with up to 400 nits brightness, 2.5D scratch-resistant glass
- Shows time, steps, heart rate, activities, weather, notifications from apps, calls and more
- Microphone for voice assistant (NFC Edition only)
- Photoplethysmography (PPG) / Heart rate sensor
- Monitors your fitness and tracks your sleep, Sedentary reminder
- Tri-axis Accelerometer + Tri-axis Gyro, Capacitive Wear Monitoring Sensor
- 22.1g / 22.2g (NFC) ultra light body
- 5ATM (50 meters) water resistant
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE, NFC (Optional)
- 135mAh / 125mAh (NFC) Li Ion polymer battery with up to 20 days / 15 days (NFC) of usage
The Mi Band 4 comes in Black, Brown, Blue, Orange and Pink colors. The Xiaomi Mi Band 4 NFC is already available on Gearbest…use the links below
For the Standard Version, use the link below