On September 25th, Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, released its new earpiece which is the second generation of the Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro true wireless earphones. The Xiaomi Mi AirPods series takes its inspiration from Apple’s AirPods but it also tries to stand out with regard to the available features. Now, the latest reports show that within a week of sales, almost a million units have been shipped to six continents. This shows the popularity of this device. The Good news is that this device is currently available in some online stores (Gearbest & Banggood) that ship globally.
The Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2 supports Bluetooth 5.0 and LDHC Hi-Res audio codec, smart voice controls, dual microphones for ENC, which is environmental noise cancellation. It also has 14.2mm drivers for better audio output. It automatically connects with the phone running MIUI when you open the case and pick up the earphones. There are touch controls and vocal, as well as an infrared sensor to pause playback when the earphones are removed from the ears. This headphone can automatically connect to the smartphone when it detects the MIUI operating system.
Each earpiece weighs only 4.5 grams, while the box weights 50-gram. The autonomy is 4 hours of continuous listening, which rises to 14 total hours by placing the earphones in the housing/power bank, rechargeable in one hour through USB Type C. The new Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2 comes in white color and will be available in China from 27 September. However, Gearbest now have this device and it can ship globally. If you need a first feel of this top-notch earpiece, use the link below.
Xiaomi Mi AirDots Pro 2 specifications
- Bluetooth 5.0 (LDHC/SBC/AAC codes) to connect to Android and iOS devices
- 14.2mm drivers
- Touch controls for volume and track change
- Dual microphones for noise cancellation, voice control
- Infrared sensor for intelligent wear detection so it automatically pauses when you remove them
- Semi-in-ear design to fit your ear canal, making it comfortable to wear and doesn’t fall off easily.
- Each headset weigh just 4.5 grams, Case weighs 50 grams
- 4 hours of standalone playback, 14 hours with the case, USB Type-C charging for the case to charge in 1 hour