Xiaomi Mi A3 currently represents the only 2019 proposal with Android One of the house, a device that compared to last year’s models has not been replicated in two variants and that in some ways has disappointed users’ expectations on some hardware choices of the producer.
However, the rumors have never stopped talking about two devices, but putting aside the idea of ??a Lite version rumored in the middle of last month : the certification issued in Russia by the EEC (Eurasian Economic Commission) would seem to confirm the existence of ” Xiaomi Mi A3 Pro “(intentionally in quotes, given the limited information currently available on the subject). The idea that this may actually be the Mi A3 Pro variant stems from the fact that its M1904F3BG code is in fact very similar to that of Xiaomi CC9 (M1904F3BT) – presented in China in July. Moreover, if Mi A3 is similar in CC9e characteristics, it is plausible that Mi A3 Pro instead takes the CC9 specifications.
If the news turns out to be concrete, we will have a Xiaomi CC9 completely adapted to our market, with Android One onboard and more efficient technical specifications than the current Mi A3, such as the full HD + resolution display and a Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 processor.
- 6.39 “AMOLED display FullHD + 2340×1080 19.5: 9 with drip notch, 91% screen-shell ratio, 600 nits
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC
- 6GB of RAM
- 64 / 128GB of internal memory
- 4G LTE connectivity, WiFi, Bluetooth, USB Type-C, NFC, 3.5mm audio jack
- Game Turbo 2.0 support
- fingerprint sensor integrated in the display
- 4.030mAh battery with 18W recharge (43% recharge in 30 minutes)
- 32MP front camera
- triple rear camera: 48MP + 8MP (wide angle) + 2MP (depth sensor)
Of course, at the moment, there is only EEC certification, which suggests that the terminal should be very close to the presentation. You can buy the Xiaomi Mi A3 and Xiaomi CC9 from the links below