The two words “Cheap” and “security” are basically two words that no one wants to see side-by-side. Particularly when the privacy of the individual is concerned. But Xiaomi 360 Surveillance Camera makes that proposition a lot less scary.
Surveillance cameras are video cameras used for the purpose of observing an area or to keep watch. They are often connected to a recording device or IP network. And maybe watched by a person in charge or can be viewed later as per the user’s intervention. This is going to help a lot to stop the frauds at any place and even get the self-made proofs to rely upon the fact.
Features of a surveillance Camera:
The Cameras with motion detection can send the user notifications when the camera observes motion within its field of view. These notifications can alert the user to suspicious activity so that the user can monitor the situation.
Field of view
The field of view refers to how wide angle a camera can record. This is important because it will affect how many cameras the user will need and where those cameras must be placed.
The sound feature can refer to the receiving sound of the camera by the use of a microphone. And emitting sound via a speaker or both of these. Cameras with both can increase the efficiency to a greater extent.
A camera with Wi-Fi can communicate with the user’s home network wirelessly, which can be very handy for installation. And is also less susceptible to being disabled because it doesn’t have wires that could be cut.
The distance from which your camera can record images in low- to no-light situations can have a great impact on its effectiveness because often criminal activity can happen in dark at night.
A camera that can peek or tilt may be able to record a larger area than a static camera and therefore reduce the total number of cameras needed to observe a particular area. This, in turn, will reduce the number of cameras to be installed for a particular work.
Obviously, if a camera costs so much that you can no longer afford the valuables you are trying to protect with it, then it doesn’t serve a purpose. Cost is one of the most important factors for every purchasing decision.
Resolution refers to how clear the image from your camera will be. A clearly visible image is very helpful when trying to identify faces or items in the images that the camera records.
Package of the product is really good. Whenever you unpack the box of the camera you can find an IP-camera of square shape, a USB power cable, a card pin, and a user manual. You will get some stickers to design your camera and that’s fun.
Design and appearance
It seems to be a small circle which is the lens under a small cube and rest of the features are already mentioned in the specifications.
AP mode and remote mode:
AP mode: You can connect the cameras with any devices like mobile or pc if they have same LAN and 10 meters apart from each other.
Cudos! You can access the footage on your own device.
Remote mode: It can be connected through the internet like the AP mode and you need to take care of whether you own device is connected to the internet or not because the internet can only help you to watch the footage.
The positive thing about this is you can keep an eye on your belongings and happenings even if you are away from your property but the negative point is you can’t work with the connection as the internet can be slow at any time and this will affect the footage to get displayed on your phone.
Not a thing to panic actually, enjoy with the AP mode.
Key features test:
Each and every device nowadays guarantee you about the resolution, night vision, night vision detection and many more but they really don’t work.
Do you even worry about the same?
But this product is not going to lose your hopes and destroy your expectations because many tests has approved that it has three types of resolutions those are low, high and super and this works accordingly like if the quality of the image or footage is set to low resolution then the quality would not be too clear but the super-resolution will give you the best quality.
8x digital zoom:
Even this feature is not fake in this product because it can zoom and give the details of the smallest part even and this is also an approved feature.
Xiaomi 360-degree wireless surveillance Camera
Xiaomi Corporation is a Chinese electronics company whose headquarter is propagated in Beijing. It is the company that makes and invests in smartphones, mobile applications, laptops, and related consumer electronics.
Chinese manufacturing industrial giant, Xiaomi, is a household name in the production or marketing of smart gadgets including smartphones, drones, projectors, cameras, and many more. Not so long ago, the company released its new Xiaomi 360 surveillance Camera which has been a hit so far in the market of technology. We are talking about the Xiaomi 360 Wireless Surveillance Camera and highlighting its pros. This product is interesting on all ends and the market currently has a good deal on it.
Xiaomi has a lot of cool technologies to showcase in its smart products line-up. The Xiaomi 360 Wireless Camera is another top offering from the Chinese manufacturer at an affordable price to the world of digitalization. This security camera looks after your house or office. While you take a much-deserved nap or you are often away from these places.
The design and the appearance of the Xiaomi 360 Wireless Surveillance Camera are not much of a much big deal. The camera is white in color and has a “figure 8” shaped design. This very particular camera comes with a dimension of 11.80 x 8.00 x 8.00 cm. And has the weight of only 253 grams. This very gadget is a 360*1080P home or office surveillance camera which features night vision, intelligent motion detection, real-time two-way talk, and 1080p video capture. The recorded footage can be saved on microSD cards or NAS devices as per the requirements and priorities of the user.
The Mi Wireless Camera is available in two variants, the first one that captures footage in 720P. And the other one that captures the footage in 1080P resolutions respectively. The device has everything that a user might need in a security camera. In order to set it up, the user needs to download Mi home app on their smartphone and scan the QR code to connect.
Once if connected, it will start streaming and will start to stream footage directly to the app on the smartphone of the user. As the camera is tied to the account of the user, the user can securely view live video from anywhere in the world provided the camera is connected to the Wi-Fi.
The size of this Xiaomi 360 surveillance Camera is very compact and it is lightweight which makes it better than many other cameras in the market. The camera can be mounted on a wall or placed anywhere in the home or office as per the user’s intervention. It is an extremely competitive alternative to a lot of expensive pan-and-tilt security cameras that are popping in the industrial market. If speaking of pan-and-tilt, the Mi Wireless Camera has a 360 pan along auto-follow mode which is enabled because of motion sensors.
Apart from everything, it is very important to look at the details of this device which would properly guide a user or customer on whether to make the purchase or not.
- Brand- Xiaomi
- Network-Protocol: DHCP, HTTP, P2P, UDP
Wireless: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
Wi-Fi distance: 100m (indoor)
- Mobile Access- Android, IOS
- Pan/Tilt-Horizontal Angle- 360 degree
- Pan/Tilt-Vertical Angle- 115 degree
- Wide Video Resolution- 1080 x 720 px at 15fps-1920 x 1080 px at 15fps
- Night Vision- Infrared LED: 10pcs 940nm
LED Infrared Distance: 9m
- Audio- Input: Built-in mic.
- Output: Built-in speaker
This Xiaomi 360 Degree Wireless Surveillance Camera produces 1080P resolution images. And it also supports 4X Zoom. The user needs to simply double-click the function button to activate the 4x optical digital zoom. Which enables the camera to focus on small details. This device is equipped with a built-in 6 glass lens group which enhances its performance in poor light conditions when it is dark at nights. And its LDC professional lens corrects the produced distortion.
The Mi 360 Wireless Camera can ship worldwide for free. But the customs may vary from area to area if you are planning on buying one.
Positive points about the product:
- Xiaomi 360 Surveillance Camera can be used without any kind of internet connection as it has a LAN feature like it can be connected to the devices with the LAN feature using the WI-FI.
- Xiaomi 360 surveillance Camera camera is reliable to carry everywhere as it can be used to charge using a power bank.
- The quality of the image or the footage is very clear and smooth. And it doesn’t depend on the display feature of your phone. Because it goes well with any phone where you want to see the footage.
- The biggest feature is security in any software, device or product. So this camera has also a security feature and that is the AP mode is password protected. Where you can set 8 characters password to prevent any person visualizing your footage to get into it or fraud with your contents.
- This can be used in schools, colleges or universities(just for single rooms) or at your home itself. Because there is not a single place without a happening so you need to very careful about everything. But you are not a person who can just watch each and every happening. So you need someone or something to carry out the same and this is going to help you with no questions.
Negative points about the product:
- Well, it’s good to watch the footage and relevant pictures on your phone or your own device. But due to lack of working of the camera out of the mentioned zone. You are not able to see what is happening at the same time when you will be apart from the place where the camera is fitt.
- Every people are time management conscious. And many people used to do their tasks simultaneously. But the connectivity of the camera doesn’t provide a feature to surf the websites. While looking towards the footage of the camera.
- Till the time you won’t click the forget button for other wifi networks the camera’s wifi will be breaking frequently. Because as much as the connectivity gets poorer it will jump towards the connectivity of the next wifi around it.
- AP mode made the people’s interface easily with the working of the camera. But the negative aspect of the camera is it can break its connectivity due to obstacles like walls or other appliances.
Xiaomi 360 Surveillance Camera is the camera which high set of features like security, look and many more. It’s good if you use it in small places. It will really give you good results and the main thing is it’s affordable to the fullest. Everyone can buy it for security purpose as it won’t dissatisfy you in any prospects. But it still needs some areas of improvement as it cant work for big companies or government offices. There you can use multifunction IP cameras.
Where to buy?
Whenever you go through a product, the very first thing you observe is the advantage of the product. Then comes the point of dissatisfaction where it takes your sense of concern towards the disadvantage. And the best website to buy the product is from Amazon.in.
I can even provide you the link to make your work a little easier.
Xiaomi 360 Surveillance Camera
The best surveillance Camera that you must have at your secure places which can be controlled by your own phone.