Chinese smartwatches are entering the world market and are here to stay. They have combined the best of both worlds while retaining almost none of the flaws. Western quality and performance parts along with the famed eastern affordability and easy access make the Chinese smartphones your best choice.
As far as the performance goes Chinese smartwatches are equal and sometimes even surpass their Western counterparts. The price is more than obviously lower because the Chinese companies do not make the size of their logo their greatest concern.
Chinese manufacturers have made sure that their devices come in large numbers, and at a small price, always putting the user experience first.
Let’s take a look at this list of 5 best Chinese smartwatches being shortly reviewed and ranked by their price. Along with the helpful reviews, you will find useful links to shops with the best offers for these smartwatches.
We will start with the watches that are in the lowest price range, but it has to be mentioned that these watches have a lot to offer and do not differ substantially from the more expensive smartwatches.
First of the low-cost watches on our list is the Gv18 Aplus smartwatch. The price is only $32 or around CNY207, which makes this smartwatch underpriced compared to its traits.
The Gv18 Aplus is a solidly built smartwatch that looks quite lovely on the wrist. The watch itself comes with a black or white colored metal casing with a rather large screw protruding at the back (although it seems that the screw is placed for the looks only).
The watch is 13mm thick and, therefore, seems quite dominant when put on the wrist. The strap is made from rubber and is very comfortable.
The Aplus Gv18 Aplus comes with the option of having an SIM card of its own. This option implies that this watch is not only to be synchronized with your phone but take on a similar role itself. You can, however, synchronize it with your phone by downloading an app made for that.
The watch is equipped with a camera although it is quite difficult to use. The Gv18 Aplus is by default available with several apps such as the calculator and the app for camera adjustments. It also offers the pedometer app, which is a fun app measuring your steppes.
- The brushed steel makes this watch look spectacular especially for its price range
- Although a bit heavy, the rubber strap makes the watch feel superbly on your wrist.
- It is proven that this watch can last for five days without the need for a recharge. In this area, it is even better than the far more expensive Apple watches.
- As it was said the screw on the back of the watch is only placed for looks and doesn’t seem to fit well in the hole made for it. Even though there should be no fear that the case will come off at any time, it is still something that could have been done with more precision.
- There seems to be no brightness control, so it makes the daytime usage of this watch quite difficult.
- Although there are some apps as we mentioned before, there is no Google Play store or Itunes available so you cannot download any other apps and that is a great loss if you want to personalize the watch.
- Screen: 1.54-inch, capacitive
- Battery: 450 mAh replaceable
- Thickness: 12.3 mm
- Bluetooth: 3.0
- Processor: 533MHz MTK6260A
- Storage: 128 MB
- MicroSD/TF Slot: Yes, 32GB max
- Pixels: 240×240
- Sensors: Accelerometer
- GSM/GPRS: 1900/1800/900/850(SIM slot)
- Charging: Cable
- Weight: 50g
- Camera: Yes, 1.3MP
- NFC: Yes, built into strap
- USB port: Micro USB
Here are the links with the best prices for the Gv18 Aplus for you:
The second on our list of cheap smartwatches is the ZGPax S79, which is priced for ~$31 (~CNY200).
The ZGPax S79 is a smartwatch with a large screen. The screen is 1.54 inches in size with HD technology (240×240 pixels). It does feel rather big when placed on the wrist. The body is built from stainless steel that delivers improved resilience along with a splendid shiny finish.
The rubber band is super soft and fits perfectly on your wrist and comes with a steel pin buckle. It has to be mention that the size of the watch and the rubber strap make you sweat a bit.
The ZGPax S79 has the option of being attached to your phone or being a phone on its own. If you place an SIM card in this smartwatch, you can use directly for conversations as it has a microphone and speakers built-in.
The ZgPax S79 can also be a peripheral part of your cell phone connected via Bluetooth. It can carry an SD card for further storage space.
It has a 0.3-megapixel camera on the watch that can be used along with the voice recorder
The ZGPax S79 also comes with a pedometer and a sleep monitor that are two fun apps.
- Can be used separately or in synchrony with a cell phone.
- Stylish look with a wide display
- Built in apps are excellent for listening to music on the go
- Large size makes it seem a bit uncomfortable
- The battery only endures for about a day and a half
- Display: 1.54-inch capacitive screen
- Connectivity SIM Card Slot: Single SIM; TF Card Slot: Yes; Micro USB Slot: Yes
- Battery: 320 mAh
- Wireless Connectivity: Bluetooth
- Network type: GSM
- Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Bluetooth: Yes
- Camera: Front camera 0.3 MP
- Product size: 41 x 48 x 13 mm
- Product weight:060 kg
- Additional Features: FM, Sound Recorder, Alarm, Bluetooth, Calendar, Browser, People, MP3, MP4, Calculator…
Here are the links with the best prices for the ZGPax S79 for you:
Next, we move on to our next two smartwatches that belong to the medium type price range. Note that this is the medium for the Chinese product prices and that they are still way below their western counterparts.
First in line is the Zeblaze Crystal smartwatch that can be found for ~$60 or ~CNY388.
The Zeblaze Crystal fits flawlessly on the wrist, feels comfortable and offers a smooth user experience.
It is shaped like a rectangle and has a very sturdy and strong case made of stainless steel that is resistant to extreme situations. On top of it all, this smartwatch has the glass made with the latest and superior technology that gives a great feeling when touched.
The strap is made of superbly made genuine 22mm thick full-grain leather which gives a good grip but also reflects style and class.
With the option of Bluetooth, this smartwatch is capable of being connected to your smartphone that gives an almost direct line between the devices. This option is excellent for handling the music player or posting things on your social media in an instant.
As an addition to all the other apps, the Zeblaze Crystal supports a very specific heart-rate monitor. This app is essential to all of the people who are interested in fitness and staying in shape.
- The design of this smartwatch is beyond its price and has a stylish and modern look.
- The CPU featured on the Zeblaze Crystal is MTK2502 that gives a fast and smooth user experience
- It has a great sound configuration with fantastic sound quality
- The battery lasts less than a few days
- The notification tones and ringtones are quite annoying
- Bluetooth: Yes, 4.0
- CPU: MTK2502
- System: Android/iOS
- Water resistant: IP65 Certified
- Languages: English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Finnish, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Korean, Turkish, Hebrew
- Scree: 1.54 inches LCD Touch Screen
- Battery type: Li-on 280 mAh battery
- Available colors: Silver and Gold
- Additional Features: Pedometer, Phone book, Calls reminding, Music player, Anti-lost alert, Sleep monitoring, Camera remote, Call Answer, Find phone, Sync SMS, Sedentary Reminder, Heart rate monitor, Sync Email, Calculator, Timer, Calendar…
- Product Weight: 47 g
- Product Size 49 x 41.5 x 10.9 mm
Here are the links with the best prices for the Zeblaze Crystal for you:
For our second smartwatch in the medium price range, we are going to review shortly the No.1 G2, which is also sold for ~$60 or CNY388.
The quality in the building process of the No.1 G2 smartwatch is impressive and without a flaw. Stainless steel is used for the body of the watch, and the watch comes with an adjustable strap for easier size fitting. The endings on the strap itself are also made of stainless similar to the Galaxy Gear 2.
The smartwatch can be fitted on any wrist and gives the wearer a modern business look, unlike other more expensive smartwatches that seem as though they were toys.
This smartwatch model comes with an integrated camera that is not the best on the market but gives you the option of making photos from your wrist.
The No.1 G2 is easily parable with some other Android based (no iOS support, unfortunately) device through a simple app and via Bluetooth. When the devices are connected, you can install applications from your phone onto the smartwatch.
The No.1 G2 also has exciting features such as the heart monitor and the pedometer. This model offers to make and receiving calls without the use of your cellphone. The watch has a speaker and a receiver that works superbly (the sound is very clear in both ways).
This watch does not have the option of an SIM card so you will have to rely on your phone for all of the network and connectivity tasks.
- Bulky design and high-quality manufacturing make this smartwatch appear more expensive than it is.
- The screen is clear, and visibility is excellent even under direct sunlight.
- It has a simple user interface that works fast and appears to be very stable.
- This watch supports only four different possibilities for the actual clock look
- The 128MB of internal storage is quite small, and there is no way to increase capacity
- Additional apps are needed for the watch to obtain full functionality
- Size: 36.9 x 58.4 x 10.0 mm
- Weight of the product: 0.41kg
- CPU: MediaTek 2502
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- Display: 1.53 inches (3.91 centimeters), 240 x 240 pixels, TFT,
- RAM: 32 MB
- Internal Storage: 128 MB
- Camera: 2 MP
- Battery: 350 mAh
- Audio: Speaker, Microphone
- Other features: heart rate sensor, a pedometer, infrared sensor
- Available colors: black, brown, light brown, red, orange, orange and white, gold, black and white, brown and gold, silver and gold
Here are the links with the best prices for the No.1 G2 for you:
The third part of the list focuses on a more expensive Chinese smartwatch. A small reminder – this watch is highly priced when compared to other Chinese smartwatches. If we were to rate its cost according to its features, it would be easy to see that it is underpriced.
The InWatch Z smartwatch is a full smartphone conveniently packed in an elegant watch. This model comes with the price of ~$265 or ~CNY1710.
The InWatch Z smartwatch has been skillfully manufactured to fit perfectly on a wrist. Even though it is quite big, the watch is very comfortable.
The smartwatch casing is built from lightweight aluminum metal, so it is much lighter than it looks. The screen is made sapphire crystal materials and is waterproof. On the left side of the watch, there is an opening for the SIM card and a hole for the microphone.
The watch has a black leather strap for appropriate fitting. The 22mm wide watch strap is also where the designers have put the amazing 5MP camera.
This watch has the elegant black look and is the watch equivalent of tuxedo or a beautiful night dress.
After activating the screen on the InWatch Z, you can see its many applications such as Twitter or the Google maps. Google play is already installed so you can download anything from the app store. You have the option of typing messages although that is not very easy on a smartwatch. You also have the possibility of receiving and making phone calls.
Listening to music, browsing the internet and even playing games are all available on this unbelievable device that sports 1GB of RAM. The InWatch Z comes equipped with an unyielding battery so you can feel free to enjoy all of its features for hours.
The InWatch Z also offers many interesting apps such as the stopwatch, the alarm, and the pedometer. The best feature is that this watch is highly customizable, and everything from the notification sounds to the brightness levels can be set according to your desires.
One of the most fun features ever implemented in a smartwatch is the “bone conduction”. When you press the black square on your strap against any other surface, it will become a speaker. It even works on your ear so you can be the only one hearing the sound, sounds unbelievable but it is a remarkable feature.
This watch offers full support for both the Android and iOS devices and can be easily paired with them.
- Excellent UI that can run most apps.
- A high-quality camera capable of taking superb photos.
- Bone conductivity feature is awesome.
- The display automatically turns off after a short period that is very annoying.
- The watch is heavy and a bit bulky.
- OS: Android 4.2
- CPU: dual-core ARM Cortex 1.2 GHz
- Display size: 1.6 inches 240×240
- Camera: 5MP 720HD
- Video: Yes
- RAM: 1 GB
- Internal memory:4 GB
- USB: micro-USB 1.1, 12Mbit/s
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0/WIFI/SIM/GPS
- Built-in accelerometer: Supported
- Battery: built-in 580 mAh
- Sensors: Gyroscope, Gravity, Magnetism, 9-Axis sensor
- Other features: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Pedometer…
Here are the links with the best prices for the InWatch Z for you:
If you are in a search for a cheap and quality smartwatch for yourself, you definitely won’t mistake if you choose any of the models we showcased for you today. All of them have their pros and cons, but overall they all provide great value for the money. Next, even the most expensive models from our list are stil a tiny fragment of the prices of western companies smartwatch models. This means you’ll save a ton of money for the same characteristics, same looks, and same quality.