Sometime last month, Xiaomi’s third-party brand Roborock announced the Roborock S5 flagship vacuum cleaner and the initial $599.99 price tag seem amazing for its specs. Last week, the Roborock S5 Max finally went on sale for $599.99. However, with the Black Friday sales, you now have an ample opportunity to grab this device for only $439.99 which is a $160 price cut. The product is the latest from a stream of similar devices that Xiaomi has been releasing for the past two years. Every new product does something differently and offers something new. The latest Roborock S5 Max seems to have finally worked out the mopping game.
Get the Roborock S5 Max smart vacuum cleaner for $439 (originally: $599) with code GBROBOROCKMAX or GB-RBS5MAX
Now, before sharing this introductory Black Friday discount on Roborock S5 Max and talking about its features, it has to be said that I have always been slightly partial about Roborock vacuum cleaners. While I haven’t tried any newer iterations, several of our readers who have since bought these vacuum cleaners have confirmed that my obsession was definitely no exception.
Coming back to the latest 2019 Roborock S5 Max, Roborock S5 Max seems to have been engineered with a focus on mopping. While previous generations did offer sweep and mop, S5 Max does a bit more by allowing you to create no-mop and no-go zones for more control over this little robot’s activities. As before, Roborock S5 Max is perfect for both hard and carpeted surfaces.
“Engineered for a seamless automated mopping, it has a super-sized water tank, precision water control, virtual no-mop zones, and more,” its makers write. “Combined with precision laser mapping, advanced navigation, and intense vacuum suction, it makes spotless floors easier than ever.”
Potentially the best thing about this is the tank size. You don’t have to fill it for every mopping session as the extra-large water tank size means you can have mopped floors day after day. There are also three levels of water flow to help you tailor mopping for different floors. Roborock S5 Max has a “specialized fan spinning at 1500rpm, channeling its airflow through carefully designed pathways.” Apparently this suction process is so strong that it can lift even AA batteries.
On different retailers, the price appears anywhere from $589 to $610 but Gearbest is offering an introductory Black Friday special offer on the just-released Roborock S5 Max smart vacuum cleaner bringing the price down to $439 (first 1000 units; note that the promo started yesterday).
- Head over to this link (discount is on both white and black color variant)
- Click on Add to Cart.
- Go to the cart and click on Proceed to Checkout.
- Enter coupon code GBROBOROCKMAX or GB-RBS5MAX in the lower-left corner (you need to be signed in).
- Proceed to check out and then click on Place Order to be moved to the payment screen.
The first 50 units are also getting a free Mi Band 4 with this order. Hurry now so you can get the Mi Band 4. It is still available for the Black model but for the White model, only the price cut is available. Once this promo code has met its limits, the price will still be discounted but at $499 for a few days before resuming to $589.
Here are some of the specs of Roborock S5 Max robot vacuum cleaner
- Model: S5 MAX
- Accessories Types: Dustbin, Mopping Pad, Rolling Brush, Side Brush, Sweeper, Water Tank, Other Accessories
- Function: Mop, Suction, Sweep, Sweep Suction, Vacuum, Wet
- Feature: Lightweight, Remote Control, Schedule, Self Charging, Small
- Schedule Function: Yes
- Self Recharging: Yes
- Virtual Wall: Yes
- Floor Types: Carpet, Ceramic Tile, Marble Floor, Shag Carpet, Tile Floor, Wood Floor
- Dust Box Capacity: 460ml
- Water Tank Capacity: 290ml
- Suction (pa): 2000Pa
- Noise (dB): 60dB
- Power (W): 58W
- Voltage(V): 14.4V
- Product weight: 3.5000 kg
- Product size (L x W x H): 35.30 x 35.00 x 9.65 cm / 13.9 x 13.78 x 3.8 inches
- Package Contents: Sweeping Robot, Charging Dock, Power Adapter, Mop Rack, Mop, Waterproof Pad, (English, French, German, Italian, Spanish) Manual
Get the 2019 robot vacuum cleaner to do the dirty work for you and do it at a discount. For a comparison, original Roborock took a while before hitting such a discount but then S5 Max is being released during sales season, which could be the reason behind these exclusive discounts.