After the launch at home in May the conquest of the Indian market, the small Redmi 7A is ready for its debut in Italy. Xiaomi has also brought the latest addition to the Redmi series in our country, an entry-level that prides itself on autonomy. Here are all the details on the technical sheet, price, and availability.
Redmi 7A technical sheet
- 5.45 ? HD + IPS display (1440 x 720 pixels) in 19.5: 9, 295 PPI density, 18: 9 ratio and Low Blue Light certification;
- dimensions of 146.30 x 70.41 x 9.5 mm for 165 grams;
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 439 octa-core processor up to 2.0 GHz;
- GPU Qualcomm Adreno 505;
- unlock via Face Unlock;
- 2 GB in RAM;
- 16 GB of internal memory expandable via microSD;
- 12 mega-pixel rear camera ;
- 5 mega-pixel front camera;
- supporto dual SIM 4G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, MicroUSB, mini-jack da 3.5 mm, Radio FM;
- Battery 4000 mAh ;
- Android 9 Pie operating system with MIUI 10.
The device is characterized by a simple design and contained specifications: frontally we have a 5.45-inch panel with HD + resolution and 18: 9 ratio, with a fairly classic style. The panel has the Low Blue Light certification from TÜV Rheinland and guarantees a comfortable visual experience, without straining the eyes. The back cover houses a single 12 megapixel camera, while for self-portraits the small one Redmi 7A
offers a mega-pixel 5 sensor, which can also be used for the Face Unlock.
Good autonomy guaranteed by a 4000 mAh battery, as well as the presence of the mini jack for headphones and the FM Radio. A very interesting device for those looking for a compact and reliable smartphone, but I have to be honest: at the price Redmi 7A is offered it doesn’t make sense to exist. I wonder if he will evaluate the device differently once I have reviewed it