Nubia Z9 Max was already a powerful mobile device when it was announced by ZTE and now, the company has given it a brand new upgrade makeover by bringing in two new features in the 5.5 inch smartphone. Nubia Z9 Max now features a USB-C port instead of the regular microUSB 2.0 port that you see so many smartphones come with. There are obvious advantages to using a USB-C port in a smartphone.
- Maximum read/write speeds of microSD card (if there is one present in Nubia Z9 Max)
- How much free space is present inside the storage of the smartphone
- Which USB interface is being used (is a USB 2.0 or 3.0 port being used)
- Are you transferring data from a mechanical hard drive, or a solid state drive present in the your laptop or desktop and if you are, how much space is left in them and what kind of speeds can they achieve
- Is it a one big file size, or multiple files of various sizes
Just so you know, USB-C is capable of 10Gbps speed theoretically, which makes it twice the amount of speeds that can be delivered by USB 3.0. The second upgrade present on Nubia Z9 Max is its fingerprint scanner. The security feature is present on the right hand side of the smartphone and is present directly beneath the volume buttons. The feature will allow the user entry into the company’s large screen smartphone and keep their sensitive items safe as well.
Thes are very good features present in Nubia Z9 Max, making the smartphone even better than before.