Recently, we have been reviewing the Blackview E7, and not accidentally, we titled it Blackview E7 Review: The Best Budget Phablet of 2016. This device comes with astonishing features such as a 5.5-inch HD ready screen, 4G support, 2700mAh battery and a stylish design. But it lacks many important features and sports only a 1GB RAM, quad-core processor, and 8MP camera. Thus even taking into account these weak features I decided to call it as the most budget phablet of 2016. But it’s one thing to deal with the most affordable phablet, and another thing to talk about the cheapest phone with a certain feature. Say, do you know which is the cheapest phone with 6GB of RAM? It turns out the LeEco Le Max 2 is the king when it comes to the best combination of price and RAM. At this moment, it’s priced at $141 after using the coupon (code: 510lemax2).
The LeEco Le Max 2 sports a list of incredible features including a metal unibody housing at a thickness of 8.3mm, a 5.7-inch 2K display with a pixel density of 515ppi, a Snapdragon 820 CPU, 4GB or 6GB RAM, a 21MP camera with f/2.7 aperture and OIS, 4G network support, a 3100mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge, and Android 6.0.1 OS.
As you see this specs list is quite outstanding, but to understand what a device we are dealing with let’s write down the most attractive features of the LeEco Le Max 2.
- Snapdragon 820 quad-core Kryo CPU clocked up to 2.2GHz – the existence of this SoC in the LeEco Le Max 2 makes it the cheapest phone with this processor under the hood.
- 6GB of RAM – there are some handsets with such a memory, but the Le Max 2 is considered to be the cheapest phablet in the world sporting a 6GB of RAM.
- 21MP camera with OIS and AF – 21MP is not surprising, but the presence of OIS in this module is quite unexpected.
- Fast Charging – as the LeEco Le Max 2 is put into the category of phablets, it should come with a big capacity battery. It sports a 3100mAh battery that can be charged to 50% in up to 30 minutes.
- Rose Gold color option – many manufacturers don’t pay attention to the colors and launch handsets in regular colors options. And though the Rose Gold is not unique for this phone, the LeEco Le Max 2 looks quite attractive in it.