The big Chinese manufacturer, Xiaomi, announced through its official forum that it is currently working on improvements for its latest flagship phones, the Xiaomi Mi 8 and the Pocophone F1. It should be noticed that both phones have a large display of features.
Different errors have been reported in the Xiaomi Mi 8 and the Pocophone F1
Although the Xiaomi Mi 8 and the Pocophone F1 have the latest technology, this does not mean that there are no failures, in fact, recently users have reported a large series of failures in both Smartphones. Thanks to the feedback that the Chinese company has, it makes it possible to improve every inconvenience it has since they have a very effective system. Small errors that these smartphones have, are currently being improved by the company.
The company has left a statement in the MIUI Forum where they point out that they are working on the following improvements:
- The Asphalt 8 and 9 are not compatible in Google Play (Pocophone F1).
- A series of problems with Android Auto (Pocophone F1 and Mi 8).
- In the status bar, the application icons are not displayed in the notification section (Xiaomi Mi 8 and Pocophone F1).
- Problems on the touch screen (Pocophone F1).
- Widevine L1 to support Netflix in HD (Pocophone F1).
- Support 4K of 60 fps in rear cameras (Pocophone F1 and Mi 8).
- Various fixes in optimizing apps and games (Xiaomi Mi 8 and Pocophone F1).
A large group of researchers and developers of Xiaomi are working hard in cooperation with Gameloft developers, Android, and PUBG Mobile, to decipher every failure presented in these terminals and fix them as soon as possible. Xiaomi asks a little patience to all users, as they are constantly working to improve these small bugs of the Xiaomi Mi 8 and Pocophone F1, in order to solve them as soon as possible and catch up with its rivals.
Source: XiaomiToday En Español
Has this article been to your liking and are you interested in seeing more like this? If the answer to that is yes, then, we invite you to follow us on our official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, where in addition to news, you can find the best analysis together with the best offers in the market. Also, now we have a Youtube Channel, so if you want to see videos of the things that Xiaomi has for its users, go and follow us there!