To avoid New Year’s holidays in the shadow of such eminent competitors as DJI Mavic Mini, Fimi X8 SE and Xiaomi FIMI A3, the manufacturer Hubsan decided to reconsider the potential of the first version of the drone and subject the portable model to local upgrades. This led to the formation of Hubsan Zino Pro which is an updated poplar predecessor with many vital improvements.
Hubsan Zino Pro Features
- Black color of execution (Zino Model: White)
- Foldable, shockproof portable design
- GPS / GLONASS Positioning + Barometer
- Brushless motors
- 4K camera built on the 1/3 inch Sony CMOS matrix in tandem with the Ambarella A12 S-series processor (Zino Model: A-series) ; mounted in a 3-axis mechanical suspension
- Support for replaceable ND filters (optional ND: 4/8/16/32)
- Max. 60 Mbps bitrate (Zino Model: 45 Mbps)
- Panoramic shooting modes (Spherical / 180-degree / Vertical / Wide)
- Hyperlapse Mode
- Two × flight modes (Normal / Sport)
- Five × automatic flight modes (Line Fly / Orbiting / Image Tracking / Waypoint / Return to Home)
- Headless Mode
- Auto take-off/landing
- Holding position
- Auto return when the connection is lost or battery is low
- Max. horizontal flight speed 32 km / h (Zino Model: 60 km / h)
- Max. flight time 23 minutes
- Image Transmission System: LEAS 1.0 (Zino Model: 5.8GHz Wi-Fi)
- Poppy. 4km distance FPV removal (Zino Model: 1 km)
Equipment: The developer mentions two sets,
Zino Pro (drone/battery / remote/set of reserve prop. / Charger + adapter / power supply for the charger / 3 × cable for connecting the smartphone to the remote control / USB cable for connecting the drone to the PC / screwdriver / user manual)
Zino Pro Portable Version (+ shipping bag)
Folded Dimensions:115 × 115 × 90 mm
Dimensions in flight (L / W / H) :304.6 × 252.4 × 90 mm
Positioning:GPS / GLONASS + barometer
Motors: brushless Drone Power:Intelligent
Battery 3S 11.4V 3000mAh
Max. flight time:23 min
Camera: 4K on 1/3-inch Sony CMOS sensor + Ambarella A12S processor Max. video resolution:3840 × 2160 at 30 fps
Supported microSD:Class 30 and UHS II / I FPV
system: LEAS 1.0
Video Stream Quality:1280 × 720P
Poppy. FPV removal distance:4 km
Frequency Range R / C:2.4 GHz
The Hubsan Zino Pro comes equipped with a powerful brushless, which works in conjunction with its 2-blade 3.7-inch prop. Coming from a reputable manufacturer, we dont have any doubt regarding the performance of drones. The previous generation of Hubsan drones has always provided indicative thrust in the occupied drone niche.
Being a premium drone, Hubsan Zino Pro features a 1/3-inch Sony CMOS sensor with 4K recording and panoramic shots working in tandem with the Ambarella A12 S-series process. It can record videos in 4K format with a resolution of 3840 × 2160 at 30 fps and save it in VGA format with a Max transmission distance of 4KM. In addition, it can also provide analogue transmission of a video stream without delay in the frequency range of 5.8GHz for the implementation of first-person flight.
You can control the Zino Pro using its 4-Channels 5.8GHz Wireless Remote Controller. It comes with a built-in rechargeable battery and includes a USB cable for charging.
Where to buy Hubsan Zino Pro?
Product is shipped from the Chinese warehouse of Gearbest, remember to select priority direct mail in order to have international tax free shipping. You can also check local warehouses offers, available directly on the product page!