First, the whole process is divided into three phases:
Preheat?03/20 17:00 – 03/26 10:00?BEIJING TIME?
- You will see text carousels that are updated every 3 days. Every time it happens the carousel shows 4 products. As you guess, the carousel will allow you to acquire your preferred products for discounted price tags.
- An interesting flash sale system will work during those 6 days. Twice a day (02:00 UTC and 09:00 UTC) a special page will show two products at a flash sale price. Once one of them reaches the limit, it will be automatically replaced with another product. Therefore, there will be 8 products at a flash sale price daily.
- Of course, there will be lucky bags.
- A money off special page will offer you to get $3 off when making purchases over $50, 8$ off for $100, and 20% off for $200.
- If you are active in social media, you can collect points by sharing various pages. The prize includes the much anticipated Umidigi S2 Lite.
- You can get a 1 add-on for $1.44 when making purchases over $60 or $8.44 over $100.
- Finally, GearBest is giving back to the most loyal customers.
Formal?03/26 10:00 – 04/02 10:00?BEIJING TIME?
- Two coupons on the promo page. You can use it during the whole period – no limits on units and time.
- The same flash sale system works during this period as well. So you should be quick not to miss your chance.
- Of course, there are top sellers at GearBest. You can get your hands on their products for discounted price tags during the second phase. Xiaomi is among them, undoubtedly.
- A special page named Category Battefield will allow you to buy a Xiaomi phone under $90 and smartwatch under $10.
Encore: 04/02 10:00 – 04/09 12:00 ?BEIJING TIME?
GearBest offers tons of various products. So you can use this period to acquire electronics, lifestyle, and fashion products. Say, electronics will get up to 35% discount, while the fashion products will be available for up to 85% discounted price tags. At last, there will be an Easter day gaming page with myriads of prizes and a daily lucky draw. As you see, everything is done to give tribute to GearBest customers. That’s for you, folks!