Imagine, you are a professional singer or dance choreographer. You have a decent fan following on Instagram. One of your followers wants to hire you for a concert, but before hiring you, he wants to know about you, like your previous performances, your social life, dates, and pricing. In simple, you want to add your previous performance which is uploaded in youtube, your Facebook profile link and portfolio website link in Instagram bio. But you can’t do that because Instagram allows you to add only one link in bio. Not only you but there are many users facing issues with these limitations. Hence we found a solution.
You can ask me, how to add two or more links in Instagram bio? My answer would be the Fololink tool. Yes, using Fololink tool one can easily add multiple links in their Instagram bio. Fololink will not do any changes to your Instagram profile. Rather it works as a platform where you’ll have a collection of links, and the link to the collection of links will go in your Instagram bio. Makes sense! Isn’t it.
Let’s see how we can add multiple links in the Instagram bio.
- First of all, visit Fololink.com
- To use the Fololink tool, you must register with them
- Registration can be done via facebook account or Instagram account. If you don’t want to link your social profiles with Fololink, you can go with the registration form.
- The registration form consists of name field, username field, email address field and password field. Here, it is mandatory to submit a genuine email address. As because you’ll get a verification link to your registered email address.
- After filling the form submit the form.
- After submission, you’ll get a verification link to your registered email address. You need to verify that you are the owner of that email by clicking on the verification link.
- After verification, you’ll be able to login to your Fololink profile.
- Now, it’s your turn to add links to your Fololink account. After login, you’ll be taken to the dashboard, where you can see an option to add links.
- You can add as many links as you want. You can add your youtube channel link, portfolio website link or social media profile links and a lot more. There is no restriction on the number of links you add.
- After adding all the links, on the right side of the page, you can see Fololink custom URL, which looks like Fololink.Com/@username. You need to copy that custom URL.
- Now open your Instagram. Go to your profile. Click on edit profile. In case of website field, paste the above copied Fololink custom URL.
That’s all you need to do.
How does Fololink work?
Imagine you added all your important links in your Instagram bio using Fololink. When a follower visits your profile and clicks on your Fololink custom URL, he will be taken to Fololink page where you have all your links saved. From there, followers can navigate to your website or your facebook.
Well, that was all about this post. Hope you found it helpful.