The Creality 3D CR-10 DIY 3D Printer Kit Aluminum Frame is one printer that has been in existence for over 2 years now, but just this year it became very popular and has won the heart of many in the 3d printing community due to its amazing features which a lot of people didn’t take their time to check out for. Without wasting much of your time, let’s take a look at the device in proper.
Talking about its design and appearance, it is quite simple and not complicated. The printer comes with a plain 300 x 300mm glass print bed and myriads of black-coated aluminum rails. One of the major selling points of the device is its large print area. The printer is referred to as an industrial 3D printer and this is because of its large printing area, which is larger than the Lulzbot Taz 6, MakerBot Replicator+, and Zortax M300 that are known for their large print volumes. It is embedded with a 0.4mm nozzle at a maximum resolution of 100 microns. There is also a heated bed spreading the heat across the glass print surface.
Another selling point of the Creality CR-10 its is simple software used making it a very easy tool to use. Unlike other expensive brands top brand 3D printers running on own-developed software. But it’s a headache to learn those programs and use their capabilities wholly. Just to mention, the CR-10 was manufactured by Shenzen Creality 3D Technology, which is considered to be one of the most transparent producers of 3D printers.
- With LCD screen and keypad for easy offline use
- Supports SD card off-line printing, can also directly print with USB adapter
- 300 x 300 x 400mm build volume, just right for you
- Supports multiple 3D printing filaments: ABS / PLA / TPU and so on
- Further simplified structure means fast assembly and easy adjustment, which saves you both time and energy
- Enhanced stability and reliability: aluminum plate ensures more stable printing
- Assembly is simple and suitable for DIY customers
- It is an unassembled DIY kit, which provides you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience for the 3D
- printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product
- Nozzle temperature: below 250 Deg.C in a normal state, max. 270 Deg.C
- With the functions of break out filament detection and continue printing when power-off status is restored ( only for the upgraded version )
Where To Buy The Creality 3D CR-10 DIY 3D Printer Kit Aluminum Frame
The Creality 3D CR-10 DIY 3D Printer Kit Aluminum Frame With 200g Filament is currently available on Gearbest for just $340.99 using Coupon Code: GBCR1023