Chinese manufacturing giant, Xiaomi, has finally announced the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 – the world’s first 108MP smartphone. Well, there is a lot to say about this smartphone so let’s get to it. Meanwhile, catch a breath for the price, it’s absolutely worth it. For only $437.85 using any of the coupons below, you can be a proud owner of the world’s first 108MP smartphone which is also the best performing camera device on DxOMark. It is joint first with Huawei Mate 30 Pro. Recall that Huawei Mate 30 Pro cost about $1,200. Gearbest promises to deliver this smartphone within 48 hours of purchase and it is available in GREEN, BLACK, and WHITE. See the links below
Presently, Gearbest has eight coupons that work for different regions. You may find out that all the coupons work for you. However, for now, the coupons give a $160, $60 and $50 discounts. Use the designated coupon as shown below
- $162 Coupon – GBXMNT10BF – Final price $437.85 (Black Friday Coupon]
- $60 Coupon – GBXMNT10 – Final Price $489.99
- $50 Coupons – There are seven $50 coupons (We recommend that you try any of the coupons to get the one that works for you)
- GBMINOTE10 – This is the global coupon but does not work for Spain, France, Italy, Germany
- GBMINOTE10DEQ – only for Germany, Austria & Switzerland
- GBMINOTE10IT – only for Italy
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 Features
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with a curved display design such that when there is an incoming call or notification, the curves on the display will emit dazzling lights. It uses a 6.47-inch AMOLED display with a 1080 x 2340 pixels full HD+ resolution. This smartphone comes with a Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection on both front and back. In addition, it uses an on-screen fingerprint scanner for biometric authentification.
Xiaomi stuffed the Xiaomi Mi Note 10 comes with a Snapdragon 730G chip. The CPU is 35% better, GPU 25% better and the AI performance 2 times better than the SD730. The Snapdragon 730G is based on Snapdragon 730 but its GPU is optimized for gaming This is an upgrade for gamers as it enhances GPU performance and DSP image rendering speed. It supports the Snapdragon Elite Gaming function and the GPU frequency is higher than Snapdragon 730. This smartphone comes with 6GB/8GB of RAM and 128GB/256GB of internal storage.
Xiaomi Mi Note 10 specifications
- 6.47-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED display
- Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- 6GB / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 128GB UFS 2.1 storage / 8GB LPPDDR4x RAM with 256GB UFS 2.1 storage
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- MIUI 11 based on Android
- 108MP rear camera with 1/ 1.33? Samsung HMX sensor, 0.8?m pixel size, f/1.69 aperture, OIS, 7P lens, Dual flash, 12MP 1/2.6-inch 2PD sensor with 1.4um for 2x zoom and portrait, 5MP telephoto lens for 10x hybrid zoom and 50x digital zoom, 5x optical zoom, OIS, 20MP 117° ultra-wide-angle lens, 2MP macro lens for 1.5cm macro shots
- 32MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Hi-Res audio
- Dimensions: 157.8×74.2×9.67mm; Weight: 208g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5260mAh (Typical) / 5160mAh (minimum) battery with 30W fast charging
To keep its lights on is a 5260 mAh battery which supports 30W fast charge. Although Xiaomi has a few phones with a higher battery size (e.g. Mi Max 3 – 5500 mAh), the 30W fast charge of the Mi Note 10’s 5260mAh battery makes it better. Although the power does not seem to be large, it can fully charge in 65 minutes.
In the camera department, we have a Penta-rear camera setup (five cameras on the back). On the front, there is a 32MP selfie shooter. Its primary 108MP ISOCELL HMX CMOS sensor is the world’s first large-size dynamic image sensor with a 1/1.33 inch photosensitive area, which can be used in low light conditions. The other four cameras include a 12MP portrait sensor with 10x optical zoom, a 5MP sensor with 50x digital zoom, a 20MP super wide-angle lens, and a 2MP 1.5cm super macro lens. According to Xiaomi, the two optical anti-shake systems ensure that the telephoto lens is stable, and the second is to shoot a better super night image.
This device comes with MIUI 11 but sadly, it is still based on Android 9 Pie. Other features include dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, USB-C, and 3.5mm headphone jack. Furthermore, this smartphone comes with a huge 1CC large loudspeaker that can produce up to twofold audio output relative to the previous generation.
Price and Availability
The Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is currently Exclusive to Gearbes and it is selling for $549.99. Interestingly, there are already numerous coupon codes on Gearbest which takes the price of this smartphone to $439.99