Day by day the need for 3D printers keeps increasing as loads of things need to be printed. The 3D printer has proven their practicality around the home projects, Printing bookends, doorstops, and corner buffers allow users to design a product specific to their need. Regardless of the specific application, 3D printers offer a rapid turnaround time when it comes to taking digital concepts and placing the physical results of that concept into a user’s hand. There are many printers out there in the market to choose from, it is always imperative to go with one that will allow you to reap full value for your money. And for desktop 3D printers, that means going for a printer that is highly affordable, easy and intuitive to use and is durable enough to serve its purpose in the long term. And you can get all this in the Anet A8 Desktop 3D Printer.
For many people, the real challenge of owning a great 3D printer is the expertise to actually use it. With the Anet A8, you have no such pains. It comes with a DIY kit that puts you through your paces in the act of 3D printing and assembly of the machine. You can easily express your creative passion right from day one. The Anet A8 3D printing runs on a 100mm/s speed of printing which for a desktop 3D printer is an incredible value for your money when doing quick work or large volume work with time constraints.
The Anet A8 Desktop 3D Printer runs on all of Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC OS and Linux, all of which are high quality operating systems designed to improve operation speed and optimize hardware communication to bring you the cleanest prints you will likely find amongst any desktop 3D printer. It is equipped with an LCD display for easy and clear instruction handling. You will have a clear view of what is going on and the state of the printer at all times, giving you a visual insight into operations.
- Engineered to provide redefined usability, quality, performance
- Made from the piano-black laser-cut acrylic frame. To maintain the garage-built feel and the handmade charm
- It is the unassembled DIY kit, provide you an unforgettable step-by-step learning experience for the 3D printer from scratch. As long as you have a passion for creativity, you can not afford to miss this product
- Suitable for a wide range of customers, young or old, professional or amateur etc.
- Multiple 3D printing filament supportable, support ABS/PLA/wood/PVA/PP/luminescent
- 220 x 220 x 240mm printing volume, just right for you
- All metal pulleys for improved functionality and performance
- Quick-release feed gears for faster and fluent filament feeding
- High printing precision, stainless steel rail rods, gears, bearings and connectors for smoother movement
- Operating system: Windows XP/7/8/10, Mac, Linux
- Working environment: temperature: 10 – 30 Deg.C, humidity: 20 – 50 RH
- Firmware version: V1
- Without filament