This firmware for Beelink GT-King TV Box with AMLogic S922X as CPU. New firmware ready to download with version number 905P0 valid for the Box with Android 9.0 Beelink GT-King. The Beelink GT-King includes the Amlogic S922X SoC, a Hexa Core manufactured in 12nm with 4 ARM Cortex-A73 + 2 ARM Cortex-A53 processors. The GPU is an ARM Mali-G52 MP6 with a maximum speed of 846MHz. The RAM is 4GB, the storage is 64GB eMMc and in terms of wireless connectivity, we have WiFi AC MiMo and Bluetooth 4.2. At the interface level, we have 2 USB 3.0 ports, a USB 2.0 OTG port, Gigabit Ethernet connector, SPDIF digital audio output, an HDMI 2.1 and a 3.5mm audio jack.
Note?B922 version 904P0 can be upgraded to 905P0 OTA; 922X version 903P0 can be upgraded to 905P0 too.
This version is available for the 922X and B922 version. Brush tool download link (GT1-king must use this latest brush tool, the old brush tool can not be used)
Firmware and Brush tutorial download link (includes USB cable firmware, SD card brush firmware, Brush tutorial three files):
Archive-name: GTking_905P0_lp or GTking_905P0 / galilei-OTA-eng.lfk
Image: GTking_905P0_lp.img or GTking_905P0.img / galilei-OTA-eng.lfk.zip
Archive file size: 532 MB / 590 MB
Model: Beelink GT-King TV Box
Platform: AMLogic S922x
System: Android version 9.0
Build number: Amlogic/galilei/galilei:9/PPR1.180610.011/20190916:user debug/test-keys
1. Add the top status bar.
2. Optimize the compatibility of Ethernet cards to some Gigabit routers.
3. The version number is changed to 905P0.
B922 version 904P0 can be upgraded to 905P0 OTA; 922X version 903P0 can be upgraded to 905P0 too.
This version is available for the 922X and B922 version.
Tip: You must distinguish between the S/N code on the back of the two machines, otherwise the box will be damaged!
USB cable brush tutorial
Hardware to be prepared: computer, USB cable
1. Download the brush tool: USB_Burning_Tool_V184.108.40.206 from here, here or here. Follow the wizard prompts to install and complete step by step, the icon appears on the desktop.
2. Download the installation package to store the easy-to-find location.
3. Right-click on Run as administrator and run as administrator.
4. Pop up the brush interface.
5. Click File in the upper left corner and select Import image.
6. Load the firmware, click Import image to enter, find the downloaded USB cable brush firmware location, select and click to open.
7. The interface pops up, waiting for the interface to disappear, that is, the brush package is fully loaded, and then click Start.
8. Plug the male to male USB end into the computer’s USB port, plug the power adapter into the socket, and then plug the power adapter and the male to male USB port into the corresponding port of the GT-King (note: the GT-King port must be plugged in at the same time, otherwise the firmware cannot be read normally.)
9. Wait for the loading interface to appear.
10. Load 100%, unplug the GT-King USB cable and power cable, click stop, close the tool, and finish the brush.
SD card brush tutorial
Need to prepare the brush hardware: SD card
1. Copy the downloaded SD card flasher firmware to the SD card root directory (the SD card format must be FAT32)
2. Insert the SD card into the SD card slot position, plug in the HDMI cable, turn on the monitor, plug in the power and turn it on.
3. Go to the home page and click on the six points icon?Enter the applications page.
4. Click to open UPDATE&BACKUP app. Check Wipe Data and Wipe Media, click Select. Pop up the SD card brush package and click to select.
5. Pop up Start OTA update, click Update to start the upgrade. Wait for the upgrade to complete.
6. Finish, thanks for watching!
Caution Please do not update firmware unless you know what you are doing, you really want it or it is absolutely necessary. Firmware updates may occasionally have bad results, like bricking your device, temporarily or permanently. The firmware update process is done entirely at your own risk. Before attempting to update the firmware, back up your data.