Alfawise X1 Folding Electric Bike will follow you in your urban trips and will even invite you on public transport as it is fully collapsible! The consumer electronics manufacturer, Alfawise, is expanding its portfolio of the Alfawise X1 Electric Folding Bike, which is a good solution for city traffic, not just in traffic.
Thanks to its dimensions of 130,00 × 50,00 × 91,00 cm and weighing 17 kg it can be taken to public transport or put into the trunk of the car. Maximum wheel speed is 25 km / h, power 250 W and maximum load 120 kg. Five driving modes can be set and according to the selected mode, the range is 30 to 55 km. It has 14-inch tires and will stop you safely with its built-in disc brakes. The bike supports a maximum load of 120 kg and is equipped with a 36V 7.5Ah Li-ion battery that will charge in 4-5 hours.
You will have the choice to ride on 5 levels in moped mode or switch to pure electric assistance history you run smoothly on the road knowing that its autonomy will vary from 30 to 55 km depending on the chosen mode. Finally, the Alfawise X1, which is easily foldable, is equipped with a LED display with digital display to know its performance and an indispensable LED headlight in the front for night trips.
- Electric, moped and manpower modes that are suitable for commuting, traveling, shopping, training
- Built-in 10Ah Li-ion battery, max. 40 km in pure electric mode.
- 3 steps fast folding, easy to carry and store
- Inflatable 14-inch tire with anti-slip construction with high shock impact, providing a comfortable driving experience on steep roads.
- Durable and efficient disc brakes for both front and rear tires, safer braking, safer driving
- Powerful 250 W motor, 25 km / h speed max. Uneven areas cannot stop the ride
- Aluminum alloy frame, lightweight and tough, 120 kg payload
- Power / speed / mileage display, speed / light / operation / gear controls on the steering wheel
- The saddle and handlebars adjustable height