Heyplus Watch Manual | Pairing & Charging Instructions 2022
heyplus Watch Manual
Charging and Activation
For charging and activating the watch, please place your watch on the charging base.
Make sure both metal pads on the back of the watch are aligned with the metal tips on the base.
Download Heyplus Watch App
Search heyplus App in Google Play Store (Android) or App Store (iOS), or scan the QR code to download Heyplus Watch App.
Set up and Pair
Tap the plus icon in Heyplus App to add your device. Select Heyplus Watch, and then scan the QR code on the watch screen. Follow guides to pair with your watch.
On Home Screen
Swipe down to check notifications
Swipe up to browse applications
Swipe left to check widgets
Swipe right to use Control Center
Long press the home screen to change your watch face.
Wake the watch
Pause or resume workout
Return to the previous page
Turn off the watch screen on the home screen
Power on, off or restart
10s to force restart
Slide the spring pin and hold it to remove a band from the watch or attach a band to the watch.
Frequency band of operation :2402MHz-2480MHz
Bluetooth transmit power :4 dBM
Ingress protection level :IP68
Input rating :5V – 0.5A
Working temperature range :0°C-45°C
Storage temperature range : -20°C-60°C
Internal polymer lithium battery :305mAh/3.85v
- If you currently have any preexisting physical diseases, and using this product may have an impact on this disease, please consult your doctor first;
- Do not check the display information when driving, being distracted or in other potentially dangerous situations;
- This product is not a toy. Do not allow children or pets to play with this product. Small components of the product may cause suffocation;
- The product function maybe affected by external factors, so the data is for reference only;
- The product has a heartrate recording function. Wearing it for along time may cause some users to have skin discomfort and allergic symptoms, or bring certain risks to users with certain diseases. Please consult your doctor before using or stop using the product in any of the following situations:-Epilepsy or sensitive to light;- Poor blood circulation or prone to have bruises; heart disease or other diseases?- You are taking any light sensitive drugs.
This product is not a medical device and should not be used as a substitute for professional and medical judgment. It is not designed or intended for use in the diagnosis of disease or other conditions, or in the cure, mitigation, treatment, or prevention of any condition or disease. Please consult your healthcare provider prior to making any decisions related to your health.
The built-in lithium battery of the product is forbidden to be disassembled, impacted, extruded or put into fire. The battery under very low air pressure may result in explosion or flammable liquid or gas leakage. Avoid the battery in a high-temperature environment or being exposed to strong sunlight to avert the explosion. Don’t use the battery continuously in case of serious ballooning. The battery shall be handled pursuant to the local regulations and shall not be disposed as household garbage. Don’t try to repair, remove or left the battery. The explosion may happen if the battery is replaced by the one subject to incorrect model. Don’t compress or puncture the battery with a hard object. The battery leakage, overheating or outbreak of a fire may occur if the battery is destroyed.
This symbol means that according to local laws and regulations your
product and/or its battery shall be disposed of separately from household waste.
When this product reaches its end of life, the user has the choice to give his product
to a competent recycling organization. Proper recycling of your product will
protect human health and the environment.
Thank you for purchasing Heyplus products. If any manufacturing defect problems
occur within 12 months from the date of purchase, user can enjoy our company’s
Matters Needing Attention:
- When you buy the product, the sales unit will issue a valid proof of purchase.
- The warranty card and the proof of purchase should be kept by the user properly
, and it will not be replaced if lost.
- If the product fails due to non-human factors, the user can present the warranty card and proof of purchase to the realme customer service center for free maintenance during the warranty period.
This warranty does not cover the following cases:
- Out of warranty period.
- Damage caused by use not in accordance with the instructions.
- Damage caused by man-made causes.
- Failure caused by unauthorized disassembly, maintenance, or
modification of the product.
- Damage caused by force majeure factors (such as floods, earthquakes,
- There is no warranty card, invoice, or warranty card that does not match
the invoice information.
FCC Statement of Heyplus Watch Manual
This device complies with part ?? of the FCC rules Operation is subject to the following two conditions;
- this device may not cause harmful interference, and
- This device must accept any interference received including interference that may
cause undesired Operation.
NOTE of Heyplus Watch Manual
The manufacturer is not responsible for any radio or TV interference caused by unauthorized modifications or changes to this equipment. Such modifications or changes could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment ECC Cautionary changes or modifications not expressly approved by the party responsible for compliance could void the user’s authority to operate the equipment.
NOTE of Heyplus Watch Manual
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Cass B digital device, pursuant to part 15 of the FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful to part interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates uses and can radiate radio frequency energy and, if not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which con be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try to correct the interference by one or more of the following
– Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna.
– Increase the separation between the equipment and receiver.
– Connect the equipment into an outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected.
– Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
FCC Radiation Exposure Statement
This equipment complies with FCC radiation exposure limits set forth for an
This transmitter must not be co-located or operating in conjunction with
any other antenna or transmitter.