The A95X F4 Android TV Box is a new device on the market, it now includes the current latest Amlogic S905X4 SoC, which is able to provide an even better performance, but at the same time, its consumption has been slightly reduced. The A95X F4 TV Box comes with an extravagant design and is very good even in terms of hardware. Nice RGB lighting on top, inside with the brand new Amlogic S905X4 CPU with AV1 decoding, all controlled by the already mature Android 10 operating system.
A95X F4 has a stylish futuristic design, unusual body shape, and bright neon illumination, which gives the TV box a unique look. On the front, there is a small screen that displays the time, the status of Wi-Fi, and other connections. If the design of the device that you will use is important to you, then feel free to pay attention to this android prefix. On the side faces of the futuristic hexagon, you will find the following ports:
- USB 2.0 and 3.0 for fast file sharing with external drives.
- Digital SPDIF is designed for use with professional audio equipment to watch videos with the highest quality sound.
- The Ethernet port is rated for 100 megabits, but with a high-quality Wi-Fi module, you may not use it.
- HDMI will allow you to connect the set-top box to modern TVs; or monitors (projectors), for old analog screens there is an AV connector.
- If you do not have enough built-in memory, you can always insert a TF card of the volume you need.
A95X F4 built-in wireless modules will delight you with their performance. Dual-band Wi-Fi MIMO (2 × 2) provides a fast and stable connection without wires. It demonstrates good speed when working with a signal of both 2.4 and 5 gigahertz. Bluetooth 4.0 for connecting external devices such as smart mice, remotes, and others.
The A95X F4 TV box is powered by a 12-nanometer processor from Amlogic – S905X4; which has 4 ARM-Cortex A55 cores, each of which produces a stable power of 2 GHz. The integrated graphics core Mali-G31 Mp2 is a modified solution design to work correctly with the AV1 video codec. In the future, many applications will switch to this codec – streaming services; since at the moment, it is already actively used by many market leaders. It has a higher bandwidth compared to peers, which allows for more efficient use of traffic, as well as playing videos in better resolution at lower Internet speeds. Several configurations are available for both RAM and permanent memory:
- Smart tv box A95X F4 4/32 gigabytes is a cheaper version for everyone who wants to save money.
- Android box A95X F4 4/64 GB for those who like to install a large number of applications.
It is worth noting that the A95X F4 smart TV box uses DDR3 RAM, which is not the most modern solution, but due to the use of this standard, the manufacturer was able to significantly reduce the cost of the TV box. The Android 11 operating system will give the user the maximum opportunity to install a variety of programs and games. In general, this OS will support all future updates and with it and the user there will be no bugs or problems for the next few years!
You can find this amazing A95X F4 Android 10 RGB TV BOX on Geekbuying.com at a price of $54.99 with an incredible discount.