Buying the best Chinese 3D printer is not an easy task for a newbie. In today’s world of coronavirus, people have financial issues. The economy of many countries is suffering because of increasing unemployment. Not everyone can afford expensive and premium 3D printers. A cheap Chinese 3D printer performs all the basic functions any premium one does. The best Chinese 3D printer under $300 can be a solution for people who desire 3D printing but have less money. Small business owners having less capital can also save a lot by just buying a cheap Chinese 3D printer.
If you think that $300 is not enough for buying the best 3D printer, think again. We have a selection of the six best Chinese 3D printers that you can purchase. The pros and cons of these will further enlighten you on selecting the best one. Knowing the specs and the features of cheap 3D printers can help you determine your pick. Industries like Aviation, Construction, Fashion, and Aerospace use 3D printers.
Having one in your hands and that too within $300 is like a dream come true. In 3D printing, there are almost 9 different types of printing technologies. Some of these are Selective Laser Melting, Material Jetting, and Fused Deposition Modeling. Thus, you need the information to pick the right one for your needs.
Table of Contents
List of the Best Chinese 3D printer under $300:
- FlashForge Finder
- Monoprice Maker Select
- GIANTARM-GEEETECH A10M
- SainSmart x Creality Ender-3
- XYZprinting Open Filament da Vinci Jr Pro
- TRONXY XY-2 Semi
1) FlashForge Finder with WiFi and Cloud: Best 3D Printer under 300
If you are looking for the best Chinese 3D printer under $300, then this is the best of the best. The reasons include its user-friendly controls and inexpensive character. All of the features are easy to use. This cheap Chinese 3D printer is for use in the classrooms or at home. We place this on the top of our list because beginners can use this with comfort.
The sliding plate for taking out the prints and the full-color touchscreen is a bonus. Keeping the user’s safety in mind, FlashForge Finder only uses non-toxic PLA. The components that use heat are in a safer case. In the box, you will get the power adapter, tool bag, PLA filament, and other accessories. These include Solid glue, a USB cable, and a Filament guide tube.
- For storing or editing data, the FlashForge Finder offers a FlashCloud service.
- It uses a second-generation WIFI.
- The FlashForge Finder works quietly.
- To make calibrations, it offers an intelligent leveling system.
- Easy removal of 3D prints with a slide-in build plate helps minimize damage.
- You can only use the PLA printing filament.
- The bed is non-heated.
- Not good for long-term 3D printing.
FlashForge Finder 3D Printer Specifications:
|Connectivity||USB , Wi-Fi|
|Item Weight||24.3 pounds|
|Media Size Maximum||140*140*140MM|
2) Monoprice Maker Select Best Chinese 3D Printer v2
Monoprice Maker Select is the best Chinese 3D printer in the $300 price range. Any newbie can easily use it. You will get PLA filament samples with this cheap Chinese 3D printer. It only takes a few minutes to assemble this 3D printer. It can print within 10 minutes.
Also, this 3D printer supports Simplify 3D and Cura software. All kinds of 3D Filaments like PLA, TPC, FPE, HIPS, and ABS are suitable for this printer. There is a micro SD card option for storing GCode files. It is a plug n play device that can print without using a PC.
- You can produce more complex 3D prints using its large plate.
- Almost every kind of 3D filament is compatible.
- It can produce 3D prints with Windows, Linux, and Mac OS.
- This cheap Chinese 3D printer prints reliable 3D models.
- It can print 3D models within 10 minutes.
- It takes a lot of time to cool off.
- This 3D printer consumes high voltage.
- Leveling the 3D prints is not easy using this printer.
Monoprice Maker Select 3D Printer Specifications:
|Connectivity||SD Card, USB|
|Item Weight||1.41 ounces|
|Media Size Maximum||200 x 200 x 180mm|
|Print Speed||10 – 70 mm/sec|
|Supported Print Materials||PLA, ABS, PVA, HIPS, Wood, Flex, Conductive|
3) GIANTARM-GEEETECH A10M
If you want to create three-dimensional images, this is the best Chinese 3D printer. You can use four different colors for 3D printing. This 3D printer can work in real-time. You can pause and resume 3D printing. The ventilation system cools the heating of the plate in less time.
You do not have to worry about filament damages because it has a detector for that. It also features an auto-leveling sensor for getting precise results.
- Taking out the 3D prints is easy with this cheap 3D printer.
- This best Chinese 3D printer is a high-performance 3D printer using an extruder gear.
- The modification of firmware is easy with an open-source control board.
- It uses a 360 degrees ventilation system for fast cooling.
- It is not for beginners who are new to 3D printing.
- Creating complex models can take some time.
- Sometimes can pause 3D printing because of WiFi disconnections.
GIANTARM-GEEETECH A10M 3D Printer Specifications:
|Connectivity||Wi-Fi, SD Card, USB|
|File Format||G-code, STL|
|Media Size Maximum:||220 x 220 x 260mm|
4) SainSmart x Creality Ender-3 Cheap Chinese 3D Printer
For beginners and newbies, this is the best 3D printer. If you want a 3D printer as a hobby, then you should buy this one. It offers many quality features and functions. The design of this printer is compact and elegant. You can use many types of filaments with this printer. There is a pausing and resuming function available on this printer. Creating large and complex 3D prints is easy because it hosts a large plate.
- You can pause and resume 3D printing whenever you feel like it.
- This best cheap Chinese 3D printer is easy to assemble.
- The nozzle does not get clogged.
- It is compatible with many filament types.
- It is not for professional 3D printing.
- Lags in some of the features when comparing with other models.
SainSmart x Creality Ender-3 3D Printer Specifications:
|Operating System||Windows XP/Vista/7/10
|Printer Size||440 x 440 x 465mm|
|Supported Print Materials||PLA, ABS, Wood, TPU, Gradient Color, Carbon Fiber|
5) XYZprinting Open Filament da Vinci Jr Pro 3D Printer
The best feature of this 3D printer is that it is compatible with many types of PLA filaments. You can set different temperatures for the extruder nozzle. There are many 3D models available online for use with this cheap Chinese 3D printer. Downloading these models is easy. It provides for upgrading the nozzle.
- It can print large 3D images.
- This 3D printer is compatible with a lot of 1.7mm PLA filaments.
- You can download thousands of 3D models from an online gallery.
- The company provides one of the best technical supports.
- You can only use the PLA filament types with this printer.
- There are limits to the software.
XYZprinting Open Filament da Vinci Jr Pro 3D Printer Specifications:
|Item Weight||35.0 pounds|
|Item Diameter||1.75 millimeters|
|Print Bed||Non-removable Glass|
|Supported Print Materials||Polylactic Acid , Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol|
6) TRONXY XY-2 Semi Assembled 3D Printer
Producing high-quality 3D prints with this printer is easy because of a touch screen. It supports Windows and Mac OS. You can use different material filament types with this 3D printer. One of the best features any 3D printer has is the pausing and resuming function. This printer has this option. This means a power outage will not affect your 3D models. The design of this cheap Chinese 3D printer is compact.
- It can print precise and high-quality 3D prints.
- You can use almost every type of filament for 3D printing.
- It operates silently.
- To diffuse heat, it has a heat dispersing fan.
- You can print large-size 3D models that are complex in nature.
- You cannot reload new filaments.
- Some of the features are not easy to use.
TRONXY XY-2 Semi Assembled 3D Printer Specifications:
|Nozzle Size||0.4 mm|
|Filament Diameter||1.75 mm|
|Media Size Maximum||255 x 255 x 260 mm|
|Operating System||Windows, Mac OSX|
|Supported Print Materials||PLA, ABS, PETG, Flexibles|
Which one to buy from this list of Best Chinese 3D printers?
Monoprice Maker Select 3D printer is under $300 but provides superior 3D printing features. It can print large complex 3D models using all kinds of filaments. For beginners and professionals, this 3D printer is the best choice. It is compatible with Windows, Mac, and Linux OS. No wonder, it is the best Chinese 3D printer. You can also opt for the FlashForge 3D printer. It is compact and offers a FlashCloud service for storing data safely.