Xiaomi Precise Control Induction Cooker Available For $100.45
As we all know, cooking is the intersection of work and life, this induction cooker will give you a different cooking experience like you’ve never seen before. The Xiaomi Precise Control Induction Cooker is a new product for cooking, it has 99 different fire levels to precisely control cooking temperature, so you can adjust the cooking temperature according to your needs. One interesting aspect of this cooker is that it is perfect for all types of food, from the easily cooked meals like noodles to the more time-consuming meals like cereals because its temperature can be perfectly adjusted. This cooker is quite different from the traditional induction cooker which is prone to intermittent heating problems due to the unstable temperature which will eventually lead to cooking failure.
In order to solve the issue of uncontrolled heating by conventional cookers, the Xiaomi Precise Control Induction Cooker uses a dual-frequency heating technology, which can give you a cooking experience such as the traditional stove. With the sensitive temperature probe and dual-frequency heating technology, Xiaomi cooker can lock the pot temperature for a long time. To avoid accidental leakage, this product comes with a water and electricity isolation. This cooker comes with a dimension of 26.50 x 26.50 x 7.00 cm and weighs about 2Kg. For cooking effectiveness, try to use a pot that is the same as the diameter of the cooker or near so. Avoid using an oversized pot.
Furthermore, the Xiaomi Precise Control Induction cooker’s plate and the electromagnetic coil are separated, so the water stains can be discharged in time. It is equipped with an external metal temperature probe, which can directly access to the bottom of the pot thus it accurately measure the temperature of the pot body
Please note the following when using the Xiaomi Precise Control Induction cooker
- When using the metal handle pot, please pay attention to anti-scald
- Appliances cannot be operated by an external controller or a separate remote control system
- Before heating the cookware, make sure there is food or water in the pan to avoid empty pan drying
- Do not place the product directly on the metal table to prevent the product from heating the metal table
- Because the heat can cause damage to the walls and furniture, discoloration, deformation, please place the product away from wall and furniture more than 10cm
- Do not use non-professional cookware, in order to avoid affecting the heating performance
- Ensure that the pot bottom is flat and it should not be less than 12cm in diameter and also not larger than the heating zone.