Xiaomi officially arrives in Sri Lanka, and presents its users a large number of products
Since its creation, Xiaomi has had as its main goal to be a company with worldwide recognition, and over the years, has managed to open a large number of its establishments in many parts of the world, being a well-known company on all continents. Continuing with this great ambition to be one of the best companies from Asia, Xiaomi made the decision to break through a new country, and this time it lands with its products in Sri Lanka.
As has been seen in previous opportunities, the company’s objective is to be able to offer Sri Lankan users the best products that the company has launched, as well as those that have the best quality. In addition to that, it also comes to this country providing a great customer service for users along with the low prices that characterize the company. With regard to the products, Xiaomi presented the following devices: the Redmi Note 6 Pro, the Pocophone F1, the Mi A2, the Mi A2 Lite, the Redmi S2, the Redmi 6 and the Redmi 6A, and now we are going to talk a little about them.
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro arrives in Sri Lanka
Among the features that the popular Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro has, we can highlight the following:
- It has a dual rear camera of 12 megapixels + 5 megapixels, as well as AI Portrait 2.0 and dual pixel autofocus.
- It has a dual front camera of 20 megapixels + 2 megapixels together with AI Portrait as well as a superpixel of 1.8um.
- Comes with a full 5.86-inch screen along with a notch design.
- Features the Snapdragon 636 from Qualcomm with an eight-core Kryo 14nm processor.
- Presents a battery with a capacity of 4,000mAh, which is capable of giving the phone power for two days and is compatible with Quick Charge 3.0.
- It’s equipped with a fingerprint sensor, as well as facial unlocking technology with AI.
- It comes in two memory options: 3GB + 32GB and 4GB + 64GB.
This device has a price of LKR 35,999 ($200.87) for the 3GB + 32GB version, while the 4GB + 64GB version has a price of LRK 39,999 ($223.19).
The Pocophone F1 makes its arrival in this country
Among the features that the great Pocophone F1 has, are the following:
- It has the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 together with AIE 845.
- Inside is LiquidCool technology, giving the device the best thermal performance in the industry.
- It has a dual rear camera of 12 megapixels + 5 megapixels with AI and pixel size of 1.4um.
- Features a 20-megapixel double pixel front camera that presents autofocus
- Presents a battery with a capacity of 4,000mAh, which is compatible with Quick Charge 3.0.
- It comes with a memory option: 6GB + 64GB.
- It runs Poco Launcher based on MIUI 10, so it’s a fast device.
This device was released to the market with a price tag of LKR 59,999 ($334.79).
More Xiaomi products that were presented in this country
In addition to the Redmi Note 6 Pro and Pocophone F1, which were the devices that most attracted the attention of users, Xiaomi also presented another 5 products, which are equally impressive, and here are their launch prices:
- The Redmi S2 has a price of LKR 28,999 ($161,81) for the 3GB + 32GB version, while the 4GB + 64GB version has a price of LRK 34,999 ($195,29).
- The Redmi 6 was presented with a price of LKR 24,999 ($139.49).
- The Redmi 6A has a price of LKR 17,999 ($100.43).
- The Mi A2 and Mi A2 Lite have a price of LKR 45,999 ($256,67).
Has this article been to your liking and are you interested in seeing more like this? If the answer to that is yes, then, we invite you to follow us on our official Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages, where in addition to news, you can find the best analysis together with the best offers in the market. Also, now we have a Youtube Channel, so if you want to see videos of the things that Xiaomi has for its users, go and follow us there!