Blackview known for the production of rugged smartphones has finally taken a break to follow the trendy 18:9 full-screen slim phone. This time, the company comes with a budget All-Screen smartphone which they call “Blackview S6”.
The Blackview’s S6 is powered by a MediaTek MT6737vwh quad-core processor which is not bad for a budget smartphone, and this device also comes with 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage (expandable up to 128GB). Moving to the rear side of the smartphone, It sports a dual rear camera setup with a main 8MP shooter that sports a 5 precision optical lenses and a large F/2.0 aperture which would produce more clear and nice photos.
Whats a smartphone without a good long time battery life?. The Blackview’s S6 budget-phone is packed with a surprisingly big 4180mAh battery for a long autonomy and an anti-fingerprint raw material and pattern on the back which gives it a unique look.
Blackview S6 Specifications
- Display: 5.7” 720 *1440pixels, 5 points IPS 18:9 display
- Cameras: Dual camera
- Battery: 4180mAh, 5V/2A charger
- Chipset: MT6737vwh quad-core
- Memory: 2GB RAM+16GB ROM, 128GB expandable
- SIM Card: 2 Nano+1 TF card
- Fingerprint sensor supports
- Others: GPS/Gesture/RGB/OTG
- Operating system: Android 7.0
- Colors: black, silver, gold
The Blackview S6 is currently available on Blackview’s official AliExpress store for $99.99.
What is your take on this budget smartphone? Let us know in the comment section below.