Get VOYO VMac (V1) Mini PC with 4GB RAM, Apollo Lake Chip For $174.98 [Free Shipping]
When it looked as if desktop PCs were going out of vogue, newer models built with compact designs and packed with smaller parts are re-energizing interests in PCs. One of such compact PCs with its size no more than a TV box is the VOYO
The VOYO V1 is presently available on LightInTheBox for $174.98 with free shipping. The VOYO VMac Mini (V1) comes in two versions one powered by a Celeron N3450 processor and a second model powered by a Pentium N4200 processor. Inside the model on offer, we find an Appollo Lake processor also called Celeron N3450. Codenamed “Appollo” the chip uses the 14nm manufacturing process. The processor provides more performance than the Chery Trail 8750 (air mont), bringing in a longer battery working time, faster processing speed, and strong multitasking performance.
The VOYO VMac V1 mini PC is also equipped with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of eMMC storage + 128GB SSD M.2 (up to 512GB SSD). In addition, data space can be increased by an external drive up to 2TB. Inside you will also find a built-in fan, which easily dissipates heat through a hole in the casing. Mini PC has a small (120x120x27mm) metal casing and is available in Blue, Gold colors for now. There is a Rose Gold color variant but it is unavailable. VOYO V1 Apollo Lake mini PC runs on Windows 10.1 (licensed). More details can be found in the specification below.
VOYO V1 mini PC specifications:
- CPU – Celeron N3450 quad core processor @ 1.1 GHz / 2.2 GHz (Burst frequency)
- GPU – 12 EU Intel HD graphics 500 @ 200 MHz / 700 MHz (Burst freq.); 6W TDP
- Memory – 4GB DDR3L (upgradeable to 8GB)
- Storage – 32GB eMMC flash + 128MB M.2 SSD + micro SD slot
- Video Output – Mini HDMI 1.4 port limited to 4K @ 30 Hz
- Audio – HDMI + 3.5mm audio jack
- Connectivity – Gigabit Ethernet, Dual Band WiFi, and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB – 3x USB 3.0 ports
- Power Supply – DC 5V/3A
- Dimensions – 120x120x27mm
- Weight – 400 grams