The OnePlus 5 is just around the corner, and there is information that the phone is probably coming at the end of this month or sometime in June. We have already gone through a lot of leaks and rumors related to the phone and today, the OnePlus 5 Specs have leaked once again, and this time, the leak comes from Weibo, the Chinese Social Media Platform. The Specifications of the device are killer, and it will be the perfect Rival for the Xiaomi Mi6.
Table of Contents
5 SPECS – ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW
If you have seen the render of the device that leaked more than a week ago, then it seems that is mere a render because the phone will feature the dual rear cameras with horizontal position and not in the vertical position as shown by that render. Have a look at the OnePlus 5 Specs –
- 5.5-inch Full HD Display with 1080p Resolution.
- A Snapdragon 835 Processor with Adreno 540 GPU.
- 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
- 3,600 mAh battery with 25% faster charging than the Oneplus 3T.
- Dual Rear Cameras ( In Horizontal Position).
- Front Facing Fingerprint Scanner
Well, Weibo isn’t much trusted when it comes to smartphone leaks, so we advise you to take these specs into consideration with a pinch of salt. What do you think about these OnePlus 5 Specs? Do let us know via the comments section.