HTC U is going to be company’s next flagship, and we have seen quite a lot of leaks and rumors related to the phone in previous days. Today, we got the biggest leak of the device that reveals that the phone will feature super high-end specs and compete with like of Mi6 and the Galaxy S8 that are the latest flagships and best smartphones you can get right now.
Table of Contents
U SPECIFICATIONS – THIS ONE IS A BEAST
Here are the HTC U Specs –
- 5.5-inch Quad-HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 5 Protection.
- Snapdragon 835 processor with 4/6GB RAM.
- 64/128GB internal storage that can be expanded up to 2TB.
- 12MP rear camera with f/1.7 aperture, OIS, and dual LED flash.
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture and Selfie Panorama feature.
- 3,000 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support.
- Android 7.1.1 Nougat with Edge Sense technology that will let users do various tasks by using the touch sensitive frame on both sides.
- HTC Boomsound, HTC Usonic (Active Noise Cancellation) and 3D Audio Recording.
- USB Type-C. Bluetooth 5.0, NFC and 4G LTE
HTC always fails to keep the pricing of its flagship devices right, and it will be interesting to see if the company learns from its mistakes or again keeps the price sky high. What are your views on the device? Will you buy it? Do let us know via the comment section.