Now you can Download
Elephone P9000 feature a 5.5-inch Full HD Display and is powered by 1.8GHz + 1.0GHz MediaTek MT6755M octa-core processor with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of internal storage. Camera wise, the phone has a 13MP rear Autofocus camera along with an 8MP front-facing snapper. The phone runs on Android Marshmallow, but now you can Update Elephone P9000 to Android Nougat. Check below steps to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000.
- This Firmware file is only for Elephone P9000. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Table of Contents
Download Elephone P9000 Nougat Update Files
- Elephone P9000 official Nougat OTA zip – Download
- SpFlash Tool for Elephone P9000 – Download
- Elephone P9000 Drivers – Download
How to Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000
1) First, enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
2) Download SP Flash Tool and Stock ROM from above and unzip the file.
3) Install driver if your device didn’t detect in SP Flashtool.
4) Now Run the SP Flash tool.
5) Now click on Scatter-Loading and select ‘MTxxx_Android_scatter.txt‘ file from target_bin folder.
6) Now select all options (check every option) you see and click on Download.
7) Now turn off the phone and connect it via USB cable.
8) Now the process will start, wait until the installation complete.
9) The above step will install Stock Nougat ROM on Elephone P9000.
This is the complete guide to Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Elephone P9000.