And that’s exactly what i am going to show you guys.
Excited? So let’s get started
Video Tutorial (Highly recommended)
The GIF that you will create can be up to 6 seconds long, taken from any length video.
Steps to Creat GIFs
- So to create a GIF head over to the WhatsApp and open a conversation to which you want to send the GIF.
- Now tap on attachment icon and select gallery.
- Now from the gallery you have to select a video of which you want to creat a GIF. It could be any video clip or you can shoot your own video.
- Once you select the desired clip it will appear in video editor.
- Now as i mentioned earlier that only 6 seconds of the clip can be used to creat a GIF so you have select the 6 seconds that you want.
- Once you are done trimming the video just tap this camcorder icon at the top right corner and you are done. Now if you want to make any changes in the video you can do that too.
- Once your are setisfied with the clip add the optional? message if you want and tap this green arrow icon to send.
So now you have successfully converted your video into a GIF. You can create lot’s of GIF using this feature and share them with your family and friends.
Table of Contents