Best Mi Flash tool for Xiaomi Smartphones!
The best MiFlash Tools are-
- Mi Flash Tool v20160401.
- Mi Flash Tool v20151028.
- Mi Flash Tool v20150601.
Mi Flash Tool v20160401
The Mi Flash Tool v20160401 is the latest version of the popular Mi flash tool software released by Xiaomi. It is tailor-made for the newest range of Xiaomi devices, like the Mi5, Redmi 3/3S/Prime as well as Redmi Note 3 along with the Mi Note. Besides, it also supports older Xiaomi devices ranging all the way back to Mi1. The other good thing about this version is that it runs flawlessly on the newest version of Windows, Windows 10. The Mi Flash tool supports flashing Xiaomi devices by fast boot method.
- Supports Windows 10 in addition to Windows 8/8.1 and 7.
- Can be used to flash any Xiaomi device irrespective of the model number.
- Has an easy to use User Interface.
- Can be directly updated from Xiaomi website.
- Has all the Qualcomm chipset drivers integrated into itself?
- Supports only the 64-bit version of Windows.
- System drivers are unsigned, so one needs to turn off “driver signing” in Windows which takes time.
- Sometimes causes strange errors in Windows 8.
Mi Flash Tool v20151028
The Mi Flash Tool v20151028 is the most popular version of Mi Flash tool. Similar to other versions of Mi Flash Tool and supports all Xiaomi devices launched in the year 2015. It works on both 32 and 64-bit versions of Windows. It can be used to flash Xiaomi devices in fast boot mode.
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows versions.
- Support for all Xiaomi devices released in and before 2015.
- Clean user interface.
- No support for Windows 8/8.1 and 10.
- Qualcomm chipset drivers not integrated and need to be downloaded separately.
- No support for latest Mi devices.
Mi Flash Tool v20150601
The Mi Flash v20150601 is extremely popular with Mi4 owners due to its ability to flash Windows 10 mobile to the Mi4. It also supports all devices released by Xiaomi in 2014 and before it. It also supports flashing in fast boot mode.
- Supports Windows 10 flashing to Mi4.
- Supports lot of Xiaomi devices.
- Supports both 32-bit and 64-bit Windows.
- No proper support for Windows 8/8.1 and 10.
- No real support for latest Xiaomi devices.
- Qualcomm chipset drivers are not bundled.
We can easily say that the latest version of the Mi Flash Tools solves most of the problems of the prior versions. What do you think about Mi Flash tool? Sound off your opinion in the comments.