The users today use their phone for more than just calling, listening to music, clicking pictures, viewing videos, and use of internet are some of the common uses. A few years ago if a manufacturer had designed an equivalent battery to suit all the operations then, the phone would have been heavy and bulky to handle. But now with the battery technology improved, phones are equipped with long lasting batteries. One of such phones is Cubot H1. Thanks to its large battery that gives great freedom to users to operate the phone for a long time without having to worry about charge running out.
Table of Contents
Design of Cubot H1
With Cubot H1 in hand, everyone will have enough power to use the phone for long time without having to run to find a power outlet.
The Cubot H1 has a rapid charging system to feed its large removable battery of 5200mAh capacity that is more than sufficient to make its 2.5D 5.5 inch HD IPS 1280 x 720 pixels screen of resolution 267 dpi, shine for many hours. Whether you are playing games with the top quality visual experience through graphics ARM Mali T720 MP2 400 MHz or browsing the internet on the go you wont be having problems of power. Also the powerful 64 bit Mediatek MTK6735P Quad-core ARM Cortex-A753 processor at 1.0 Ghz working over 2 GB of RAM will make any processing task simple and easy.
The Cubot H1 has a storage capacity of 16GB that is expandable upto 32 GB via Micro SD card. It has two slots for SIM , one for regular and one for Micro SIM. And like in the most of today’s smartphones, the phone works on Android 5.1 Lollipop O.S and Bluetooth 4.0 thats is known to consume low energy. So altogether it extends the battery power and gives user the freedom to operate their phone without looking at the battery icon often.
The Cubot H1 also has a IR port that enables you to control, a television, air conditioner or other device supporting IR control.
The main camera of Cubot H1 is of 13MP with an image resolution of 4128 x 3096 pixels operating over f / 2.0 aperture, and CMOS sensor. The lens of this camera consists of five elements. The secondary camera is 8 MP and has an image resolution of 3264 x 2448 pixels and is composed of four lens elements.
The Cubot H1 has a size of 154.5 mm x 76.6 mm x 9.2 mm and weighs 168 grams. Its body is made of metal and plastic. We can find this phone in three colors, black, white and champagne.
- Cubot H1.
- Network adapter.
- Micro USB Cable.
- OTG Cable.
- Screen saver.
- User’s Guide.
Specifications of Cubot H1
- Display : 5.5 inch IPS HD 2.5D 1280 x 720 pixel resolution with 267 ppi.
- SoC : Mediatek MTK6735P.
- CPU : Quad core ARM Cortex-A753 1.0 GHz 64-bit.
- GPU ARM Mali T720 MP2 at 400 MHz.
- Battery : Removable 5200mAh Li Polymer. Fast charge.
- RAM : 2GB LPDDR3.
- ROM : 16 GB expandable to 32 GB via micro SD.
- Cameras : Rear 13 megapixel front and 8 megapixel.
- Operating system : Android 5.1 Lollipop.
- SIM : Dual SIM, SIM and Micro SIM.
- Usage time:
- Video recording: 6 hours.
- Conversation: 26 hours approx.
- Music: 111 hours approx.
- Sailing: 23 hours approx.
- Standby time: 174 hours approx.
- Wi-Fi : 802.11b / g / n.
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- WCDMA 900/2100 MHz.
- LTE 800/1800/2100/2600 MHz.
- GPRS, EDGE, HSPA +, UMTS and LTE Cat 4.
- Video formats : AVI, DivX, 3GP, MP $, MKV, WMV, Xvid and Web M.
- Audio formats : MP3, MIDI, M4A, OGG, WMA, WAV, FLAC, AAC, AMR and eAAC +.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 LE (Low Energy).
- Sensors: Accelerometer, proximity, compass and light.
- Infrared port.
- Location : GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS.
- Headphone output: 3.5 mm Jack.
- USB : USB 2.0 Micro. Loading and OTG (On The Go).
- Materials : Metal and plastic.
- Dimensions : 154.5 mm x 76.6 mm x 9.2 mm.
- Weight : 168 grams.
- Colours: Black, white and champagne.
Price of Cubot H1
If you are looking for a mobile phone which can provide great battery backup and performance, then Cubot H1 is a good choice.