Table of Contents
Design of Ordro SW25
This Chinese SmartWatch has a capacitive IPS HD screen of 1.54 inches with ARC 2.5D technology. It is one of the inexpensive HD display watches with curved and soft edges. Ordro SW25 screen has a resolution of 240 x 240 pixels per inch.
This smartwatch uses Mediatek MTK2502 processor with a memory of 64 MB RAM and a storage capacity of 128 MB which is expandable up to 32 GB using a TF card. The battery of Ordro SW25 is integrated within which can not be removed and replaced. It has a capacity of 320 mAh and is chargeable by plugging in cable on the left side through four magnet pins.
This Chinese SmartWatch has a selfie camera of 0.3 megapixels. It is helpful when the user doesn’t have the smartphone at hand.
The Ordro SW25 has a Sim port, where we insert a micro SIM card and turn this Chinese SmartWatch into a standalone device to work independently without linking to a smartphone.
It has Bluetooth of version 4.0 and is compatible with Android and iOS. The materials used to make this SmartWatch are made of stainless steel and plastic, which indicates that it is a relatively shockproof watch. Its strap is made of rubber and uses a pin to lock into one of the holes while wearing it.
The Ordro SW25 has dimensions, 42.5 mm x 35.5mm x 11.5mm and weighs 56 grams. Also it can be found in three colors: green, dark black and elegant white.
With many aspects, the Ordro SW25 SmartWatch tries to imitate an Apple Watch, but it has managed to be different than other watches by introducing a rotating button. Turning this will allow the user to navigate through the menu and access various functions.
- Ordro SW25 SmartWatch
- Charger cable
Functions of Ordro SW25
- Calls: The SmartWatch independently can make and receive phone calls, as it has a Micro Sim slot.
- Notifications: receive notifications in the watch via smartphone.
- Music Player: With Ordro SW25 you can enjoy music on the move.
- Anti-Loss Alarm: No need to worry about losing your phone because if you are moving away from it, the smartwatch will raise an alarm.
- Built-in camera: We may freely take pictures and synchronize it on our smartphone.
- Remote Camera: We can use the watch to control the phone’s camera. But make sure your camera is connected to Ordro SW25 to use this feature.
- Monitoring Your Sleep: Ordro SW25 at night will track sleep timings and help you to improve your sleep.
- Pedometer: We can keep track of each step we take like distance traveled and calories burned to monitor our health
- Reminder sedentary lifestyle: Sometimes you just need a reminder to stay active: built-in motion tracking helps minimize idle time.
- Additional Features:
The sound and video recorder, alarm, calendar, calculator, FM radio.
Specifications of Ordro SW25
- Display: 1.54-inch capacitive IPS HD 2.5D ARC.
- Resolution: 240 x 240 dpi.
- CPU: MTK2502
- RAM: 64 MB.
- ROM: 128 MB expandable up to 32 GB with TF card.
- Camera: 0.3 megapixels.
- Battery: 320mAh.
- SIM Micro-SIM.
- Network: GSM
- Frequency: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- Bluetooth: Version 4.0 / 3.0.
- Compatibility: Android and IOS.
- Music: AAC, MP3, WAV
- Image: JPEG
- Video: 3GP
- Languages: English, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, German, Polish, Danish, Turkish, Russian, Japanese and Korean.
- Materials: Stainless steel and plastic.
- Dimensions: 42.5 mm x 35.5mm x 11.5mm.
- Weight: 56 grams.
- Colors: green, deep black and elegant white.
Availability and price of Ordro SW25.
I must admit that although I have not tried this Chinese SmartWatch which resembles an Apple Watch, the feature of interacting with the watch using a crown convinces me to buy one of these for sure.