Lenovo has risen again thanks to the Lenovo
Lenovo K8 Note Complete Specs
Before we get the K8 Note Complete Specs, let me tell you an interesting fact. If you’re wondering why Lenovo K7 Note is not next, you must know that the number 7 in China means “Death” hence K8 Note, not K7.
About the phone itself, Lenovo chose to stick with the metal unibody design in K8 Note instead of glass which is the current trend. In addition, it will feature Dolby Atmos speakers and USB-C. Considering the 10-core CPU K8 Note will pack a 4000mAh battery with Turbo Charging. Most noteworthy K8 Note will be splash resistant thanks to the P2i Nano Coating. Regarding the K8 Note camera sensor, you’ll have to make due with a 13MP OmniVision OV13860 with large 1.3-micron pixels and a 5MP secondary sensor for depth of field effect. Much to my liking, Lenovo K8 Note will feature an improved 13MP f/2.0 front camera for much better selfies.
Lenovo K8 Note Full Specs:
- 5.5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD 2.5D Curved glass display with Corning Gorilla Glass
- Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X23 (2x 2.3GHz Cortex-A72 + 4x 1.85GHz Cortex-A53 + 4x 1.4GHz Cortex-A53) processor with Mali T880 MP4 GPU
- 3GB RAM with 32GB storage and 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat)
- Dual Nano SIM
- 13MP rear camera with PureCel Plus sensor, dual-tone LED Flash, Secondary 5MP camera
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, wide-angle lens, LED flash
- Dimensions: 154.5 x 75.9 x 8.5 mm; Weight: 180g
- Fingerprint sensor
- Splash Resistant (P2i Nano Coating)
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, USB OTG
- 4000mAh built-in battery with Turbo Charging
Lenovo K8 Price and Availability
The Lenovo K8 Note price in India is Rs. 12,999 for the 3GB/32GB version and Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB/64GB version and will be available only on Amazon.in starting August 18th. An unlimited data plan will be offered in Amazon.in when you purchase a K8 Note.
Lenovo K8 Note Competition – Xiaomi aiming to spoil the party with Mi 5X
Lenovo K8 Note will certainly interest India’s huge Lenovo fan base, but what about the competition? Xiaomi is huge in India right now thanks to offering Snapdragon chips at low prices. Redmi Note 4 become the best selling phone in India thanks to its wonderful cameras, battery life and low price, will the India consumer trust Lenovo again? I know most people will turn away as soon as they hear MediaTek Helio X23 and that’s not all.
Xiaomi is launching a new dual-camera Mi 5X phone in India soon, but pricing is yet unknown. Will India choose Xiaomi again or trust their old friend Lenovo? I’m willing to bet on Xiaomi since MediaTek’s reputation in India is beyond repair. If you don’t want to way you can buy Xiaomi Mi 5X right now by clicking on the button below.