Chuwi is known for its tablet PCs. And while other manufacturers are trying to find their place under the sun by launching smartphones, this company believes tablet PC are the future. It’s disputable, but looking at the products this manufacturer comes in with, we tend to think there is a grain of truth. There are too many good tablet PC with this brand, but I want to recall the Chuwi Hi12. The latter has been considered as the best product of Chuwi. As it usually happens, good products have continuation. The Chuwi Hi12 is not an exception. The next-gen Chuwi Hi13 should be officially unleashed on February 20, and it will priced at $369. Let’s get a quick peek at the key features to understand what a niche it is going to fight in.
Back in November Chuwi announced they are working on a new tablet packed with an Intel Apollo Lake CPU and 3000×2000 resolution screen. Later the company announced it is the successor to the Chuwi Hi12 dubbed as the Chuwi Hi13. Thereafter, this tablet PC was presented at CES2017 in Las Vegas. This logic chain requires the official launch date. It is set to be February 20.
The Chuwi Hi13 is considered to be an aggressively priced rival to the Microsoft Surface Book and iPad Pro. Obviously, the Chuwi Hi13 is from another galaxy, but those who don’t want to pay a fortune for a tablet, may turn to this device.
The Chuwi Hi13 Specs List
- 13.5-inch 3000 x 2000 resolution 3:2 ratio screen.
- Intel Apollo Lake Celeron N3450 CPU + Gen9 Graphics 500 GPU.
- Windows 10 Home operating system (Ubuntu OS support).
- 4 GB DDR3L memory + 64 GB eMMC storage + max 128GB TF card extension.
- Support detachable metal rotary keyboard (with dual full size USB-A).
- New Chuwi HiPen H3 (coming soon) or HiPen H1 stylus works with Hi13.
- 2.4G/5G Dual band Wi-Fi + full-function USB-C port (support audio and video transmission).
- 24W fast charging + 10000mAh large battery.
- 2MP front camera + 5MP rear camera.
- AAC Four-speaker audio, has a high-quality speaker in each corner.
- All-metal unibody design and high-precision CNC process.