It’s been a lot of months since the launch of Xiaomi Redmi 3S and 3S Prime, and even we have Redmi 4 and its different variants being launched now. But, the phones are still running Android Marshmallow based MiUI 8. Now, if you don’t know, there is no official word from the company about the update of Android Nougat for Redmi 3S/3S Prime, but in this article, we will be telling you how to install the stable Android Nougat ROM for the Redmi 3S/3S Prime. Hey, if you have a rooted Android phone, you an make Free IN-APP Purchases with Freedom
HOW TO INSTALL ANDROID NOUGAT FOR REDMI 3S/3S PRIME
Some pre-requirements include –
- Custom Recovery Installed. ( TWRP Preferred ).
- Only Try on Redmi 3S/3S Prime.
- Bootloader should be unlocked.
- USB Debugging should be enabled.
- The Phone should be atleast 70% Charged.
Keep in mind that after flashing the ROM, your data will be permanenly wiped so take a backup before flashing the ROM file.
- Download the Android Nougat ROM for Redmi 3S/3S Prime. Click Here to Download.
- Now, since the ROM itself doesn’t include the Google Apps, download GAPPS File separately. Click Here to Download.
- Now, once the file has been downloaded, place it in the internal storage.
- Now, just boot into TWRP, then do a factory reset. Once it is done, just go back to the homescreen of TWRP and select ‘Install’ option. Select the ROM file and then tap on the option ‘Add more Zip’ and select the GAPPS file also. Lastly, just swipe the blue button to flash the files and it will take 5-10 minutes only.
Boom! That’s it. That’s how you can Install Android Nougat on Redmi 3S/3S Prime. If you get any issues while doing all the steps, feel free to comment below to let us know.